RM

"Babe, come here." RM sighs as he sets his beer down and walks to HIS studio. Ever since he asked you to rap for him, you've been recreating some of his songs non stop to the point where you would stay in there for hours. 

RM opens the door and leans against the wall with his arms crossed. What was your new rap about this time? 

"RM!-oh babe why didn't you tell me you were here." You said as you stood from your seat and placed a kiss onto his cheek. RM places his hands around your waist and shrugs. 

"I thought you heard me, my bad." You nod and place a kiss onto his cheek. 

"Okay, now I think I perfected my new song today. It may be better than the other one." RM sighs again as you guide him to the seat in which you usually sat at whenever he would ask for you to listen to his music. Ain't that some shit. 

You smiled as you pulled out your notebook. "Okay, I may name this old fear but I was to lazy to make a beat so use your own imagination," RM eyebrows furrows as he nods hesitantly. 

"didn't think i was gonna make a comeback? yeah well think again. 
tired of your lies, you called dem truths. tired of the dusty ass perfume all
over your clothes, thought that i clueless, me and scooby doo are coming
after you. 
sipped up all the wine, cuz i'm still that classy bitch.
burned your clothes with gasoline-fucked your brother too.
even i can pull better hoes, and you never caught me once.
rhythm so hot hotter than your breath. even the firemen can't stop me.
finally free-you're mama was always a walking bitch-funking ass attitude
had me weak. you're side chick called, guess i scared her. 

boyfriend sure was cute as hell-don't tell her i fucked him too
didn't think a black woman could rise? but bitch watch me
don't need no man, independence is all i need.
Someone hand me my crown cuz this bitch is a queen.
placed a collar around his neck, made him my bitch.
never seen a man beg? watch this-i taught him some tricks too
nigga's always trying to be hard, but next week calling their mama's
his girl ain't wash his shitty ass underwear.
my mama didn't raise no punk, so put down your hand.
respect me or be dead-my brothers love their sister
are you sad now? thought that i'm going to be a pet?
stop crying, wipe them tears cuz a bitch ain't falling for you're shit.
wanna know a secret? lil bill looking ass?
i was never scared of you, and you can keep that hoe too. 
bet you're ass is gonna miss this booty, i'll get a man more worthy than you.
and watch as i rip up some gucci-cuz a bitch didn't deserve them
living my life without you-no feelings for you left. 
nigga you were just some old tears and old fears but never again. "

You smiled as you looked at RM with a smile. His mouth was agape and his eyes were wide. 

"Okay, this is like the second hate song I've heard who the hell messed with you?" You rolled your eyes as you set your notebook down and sat on his lap. 

"My ex-but it's cool anyways let's go out to eat i'm starving." You kissed his lips and walked out of the studio. Namjoon sat in his studio for a bit and glanced at your notebook. 

"I wonder what else is in her notebook," he said to no one as he picked up the notebook. 

(A/N) didn't expect a pt.2? me neither ah. but sorry if the rap sucked I can't rap worth shit sooo.. but also thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!! I love and appreciate everyone! For a surprise would you like an another part for JImin? what happens after you rejected him? Also, ask me some questions i wanna do a q and a and maybe a face reveal? 

(QOTD) If you could meet one kpop idol who would it be?
(AOTD) although i love my boys probably hyunjin because I absolutely love that boy aye!