escape. (V) (2/2)

"Are you sure?" Tae asked for the fifth time since you walked into his apartment.

"Yeah, I'm sure." You placed Kenny onto Tae's bed, kissing his forehead. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" Tae nods his head.

"Actually, how about you take a warm bath and I'll grab some clothes for you to wear." You nod as he grabs your hand gently and showed you to his bathroom. You basically gawked at how beautiful it was. His apartment fit the beautiful boy itself. Why did he like you anyways? He walks over to tub and turn on warm bath water. "I'll be back." He kisses your hand and walks out the bathroom.  You stripped out of your slightly blood stained clothes and got into the tub. It stings a bit but it's nothing you can't handle considering your situation. You let your messy afro out of the bun and let it loose. Closimg your eyes slightly you let the warm water calm you a bit. That is until you heard a knock at the door. You flinch and started shaking. What if your dad found you?  What if he hurts tae? Is kenny okay-

"Babe, are you okay?" Tae opens the door and saw your shaken form. He quickly set the clothes down and walks over to you. Despite your naked self. "Are you okay?" You nod slightly and place your hands over your face.

"Tae, I'm scared." You cried again. You haven't cried this much since your mama's funeral and it felt good. Your wall was breaking. Tae rubs your arm and starts to undress himself. Hopping into the tub so he was now facing you. You looked up slightly and basically jumped. "What the! Boy you better not get any ideas." He chuckles lightly and pulls you into a hug.

"I'm not an idiot," he pulls one of your curls gently. "But, you gotta tell me what happened, I'm worried." You pull him closer to you and sighed.

"It's been this way since my mom died a couple of years ago, he would come home from work, drunk, and abuse me. Tae he even raped me." Tae eyes widen as he pulls away from you. Cupping your cheeks.

"Damnit, (Y/N). You know my pops is a cop. His ass needs to be in jail." You shake your head.

"I don't like to involve people," Tae places a kiss onto your lips.

"Once we started dating your problems became mine," you covered your mouth with widen eyes. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" You chuckle lightly. You push him gently making tae grab you waist and pull himself closer to you. You screeched splashing water at him. Tae falls back slightly being dramatic. You laugh once he lifts himself back up. His hair was now sticking to his forehead.

"That was my first kiss-you laugh-you stole my first kiss." He rolls his eyes.

"Mmhm, I highly doubt that. How can someone as beautiful as you not have their first kiss?" You shrug your shoulders.

"Technically,  I'm not allowed to date." Tae's eyes softens.

"And yet here you are. I'm glad you decided to break the rules." Tae places his hands back onto your waist and places his forehead onto yours.

"Me too," you cup his cheeks and kiss him this time.

You and Tae finally washed up. After getting dressed you both walked into his bedroom quietly trying to not wake up your brother.

"Sissy, where are we?" Your little brother says as he rubs his eyes. You gave Tae a look before walking over to Kenny. 

"We are at my boyfriend's house, remember Tae?" Your brother nods making his slightly curly hair messy. Your brother waves at Tae.

"Hi, V!" Tae walks over to your brother and gives him a big hug.

"Hey, how is my superstar?" Kenny shrugs.

"Where's daddy? I'm hungry." You squeeze your eyes shut and sighed softly. How were you goimg to explain this to him?

"He went on a business trip so, you guys are bunking with me for a bit. Okay?" Your brother smiles.

"Okay...but I'm still hungry." You and Tae look at each with a big smile.

"Food...shit I think I need to go shopping." You slapped Tae arm making him whine. "Whyy?"

"Don't curse in front of him,"

It's been two months since the incident and you were getting better. It took a month for you to go to the police and tell them that your dad abused and raped you. He was sent to jail. As for you and Taehyung? You offically moved in with him after graduation and you couldn't be happier. Kenny liked living with Tae too so that's a bonus.

"I love you." You suddenly blurted as you and Tae were getting ready for bed.

"W-What did you just say?" Tae runs over to you and held your waist. 

"I-I love you, dummy." You looked away cutely making Tae attack you with kisses.

"Oh my god! I love you, baby! You are so freaking cute!" You laugh as you two fell back lazily. 

"Tae, stop." Tae didn't listen to your pleas and kept kissing you. Slowly turning heated he makes his way down your neck. You let out a cute moan which set the boy off. 

"You better stop acting cute before I start going crazy," he says out of breath. You close your eyes and pulled him closer to you.

"Then, I won't stop." The night was an another first for the both of you.

(A/N) I wasn't playing I enjoyed writing this oddly.

(QOTD) Did you see my new imagine book...if not you should hahaha self promotion.
(AOTD) Bet your ass I did, highkey I have a lot imagine books to write now but tbh I'm fine I love me some kpop boyssssss