- u p d a t e s -

So, I want to update you guys with things that's going to happen and what's going to stop because right now I feel like I'm being extra as hell I need to tell y'all what's up. Yes, I will post today I may do 2 or 3 today cuz I love y'all.

00- so if y'all thought I wasn't about to bring this up...you thought. Jin...oh Jin why you do this...bighit why you do this? I had almost all of my bias up to date and you go and do this! Other than JIN MESSING ME UP the song...the song was so god damn beautiful. It was like him giving up on loving someone else and realizing that all this time traveling ain't worth it. He should love his beautiful self other than going back for someone who he can't even remember. It's important because we all need to just love ourselves. That's an Important thing to know especially since we all young adults and we are going tl be out in the real world...fuck im not ready.

01- my imagines. I will continue writing them on this book but just BTS because this is a book full of bts members. If you are wondering about yoongi and Jungkook they are being added to this book so everyone will just have one big book together rather than separate. I want to clean it up as well so im going to delete somethings like updates and etc. Also I'm keeping my seventeen imagines because I love love seventeen too and I need to write about my boys because they're barely any with AMBW.

02- other books. So I do have a book out called evanescent and im writing one about black woman struggles in kpop and or in general cuz we go through a lot of shit. I'm continuing evanescent because people do read it and comment and it makes me so damn happy. I didn't think it was good but when ppl comment that it's a good idea it makes me happy cuz it is based of their love yourself series which is coming to an end and im so sad about that. I was there for most of it and it's a good series and I'm glad bts came up with something fun and personal. So, in the near future expect me to write more on these two. I also have a kpop ambw imagine I'm thinking about unpublishing it cause tbh It wasn't my greatest.

03- lastly, I just wanna thank y'all. Seeing your votes and comments makes me so god damn happy. Although I don't respond to all of your comments please kmow that I read all of them and you guys be having me rolling! I appreciate each and every one of y'all-shit does that sound creepy? -I love y'all and I hope that you continue to read my books.