weird encounter. (V)

You were tired as hell to say the least and luckily you didn't have work tomorrow so you can sleep for as long as you want or so you thought. Out of no where you feel your bed move, your eyes go wide. What the actual fuck. You grabbed you bat from your side and was ready to beat this person ass. You turn around slowly and was met with a man. You just stared at him, and holy shit this guy was pretty-fuck-pretty straight out gorgeous. A smile creased upon your face but you snapped out of your drooling state and prepared your bat. As you lift up your blanket fell reveling your bare chest. You quickly covered yourself dropping your bat onto the bed. He moves again and you dunk under the blanket. He places his arm around your waist and pulls you into his chest. You peek from your blanket, you see his brown eyes and awkward smile. 

"Morning," He whispered before kissing your forehead. You furrowed your eyebrows confused. Why was this stranger acting like your boyfriend? You push yourself away from him and lifted up. He eyes your breast.

"I have so many questions, first stop looking at my boobs it's weird," He raises his hands and smirks. You roll your eyes and continued to talk. Secondly, why the hell am I in my bedroom, my house with an unwanted guest? Third did we have sex or something?" He smiles which was rather cute but you were not about to give into that shit. 

"Sorry for looking at your boobs, their nice I mean," You gave him an annoyed expression. "If you must know, you were in the same club as me and to say the least you were really drunk and the girl who you were with left. So I saw a beautiful lady in distress, I helped you and asked for your address which is how we got here. Once I laid you down onto your couch I was about to walk out but you grabbed me and started kissing me and declared that we were dating now and for the last question yes we did have sex." You groaned then realized that he took an advantage of you. You grabbed your bat and was ready to swing at him. "Shit," He grabs your bat and you both were fighting that is until he pulled you and the bat. You landed on top of him, he smiles and wraps his arms around your waist. "Is this the way you treat all of your boyfriends, because if it is you need to be punished. He trailed his hands to your ass and squeezed it. You gasp and tried to get out of his hold. 

"Hey! Are you really taking me serious I was drunk remember?" He tilt his head to his side, you admired him for a bit, this was not the way you wanted your first relationship to go. 

"Actually I do, you my dear are very beautiful and I can't let a pretty lady like you walk out of my life like that." You smile and hide into his chest. "Oh, so  you're shy now?" You look at him before finally ripping away from his grasp. You found a shirt on the floor and picked it up.

"I don't know you shit I don't even know your name," 

"It's Taehyung or V for short." You mentally danced, holy shit this guy was something else. 

"Okay...Tae, my name is (Y/N)." He lays back down. 

"Okay, (Y/N) are you hungry?" You turn around, honestly you were so confused about the situation but...there's a hot guy in your house, who actually wants to date you and offers you food. Yeah...he's a keeper. You shrug your shoulders. 

"I can eat." He places his arm over his face.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll take you out." You nod and head into the shower. 

Once you two were dressed you locked your door. He intertwines his hand with yours swiftly and swings them back and forth. You just stare at your hands, to be honest this was weird as shit but...I mean...free food. 

"Do you have a car?" You ask him. He pulls your hand to his lips and kiss them. 

"Yeah, how else did you expect me to get you home?" You mutter a right before making your way to his car, to say the least it was nice as hell. He let's go of your hands and runs to your side of the door and opens it, you thanked him before entering. 

"So, okay I'm going to be honest with you, are you crazy or am I because boy this is some weird ass shit." You can hear him laughing in the background. 

"No, it's both of us. I never really do this but something about you is different, and I need different I really want us to work." You give him a what the fuck look. Your phone rings and you pick it up. 

"So, you leave me at the club and somehow end up with a boyfriend?" You roll your eyes, how dare this bitch. She left you, plus your relationship has nothing to do with her.

"Girl, are you still drunk because I didn't leave you...so i'm confused." Taehyung puts his hand on your thigh, you look over to him and smiled. 

"Whatever, it's not like you can ever please a man. Why don't you bring him over to me, I can make him happy not like you hoe." 

"You know what you skinny ass bitch, he doesn't like you he likes me so you can go somewhere with that bullshit and a hoe really motherfucker. You know what-aish I don't have time for no ass having bitches, goodbye." You hang up the phone and set on the dashboard. 

"Are you okay?" You looked over to him.

"No, i'm not okay, I woke up to a stranger who is fucking beautiful, I had sex with said man, and my friend is about lose some of her teeth." You cover your face up, at this moment you were wondering how drunk you were last night. Single one night, taken the next. "This is all so weird, can you please just let me out." V looks over to you.

"No, it's raining and yeah this situation is weird but I want to get to know you." You look over to him and laugh, this shit was messing with your brain. 

"Why huh? There's nothing special about me, why did you have to fuck me there were way prettier girls in that club you should go find one and be in a relationship with her." At this point you were on the verge of tears, were you doing the right thing? V pulls over the car and turned over to you.

"Hey, don't say that maybe there's a reason that we ended up this way, it's different I have to admit but nevertheless I want this to work. I mean you did take my virginity last night so...you can say that I'm dedicated." Your eyes go wide, this man. Still a virgin. Fuck, this world is a strange place. He wipes away your stray tears and kiss your cheek.

"Maybe, so let's call this our first date..." His smile grows before hugging you.

"I knew that I would grow on you, ahh love is beautiful isn't?" You just smile feeling  a bit awkward but either way you were still happy. 

(A/N) I literally had no idea what to  write but then this idea popped up and now I'm like this isn't realistic but to be fair if I woke up next to V this would totally be me....Oops.

(QOTD) How old are you?
(AOTD) haha seventeen...clap clap clap...I'm trash