- r m -

"Morning," you smiled softly as you stared at Namjoon.

"Morning." You repeated groggily. The bright light from your phone was intense. You noticed that his smile began to fade.

"I woke you up, didn't I." You shook your head as a laugh escapes.

"No, your ass know I don't mind. I love talking to you."

You and Namjoon met last year while he was on tour. Although you didn't know the band BTS. You both have a love for reading which instantly sparked a conversation between the two of you. You were happy when asked for your phone number which consisted of you two spending time before he left. It's been almost two years since you guys met in real life but you were proud of your boyfriend. He was living his dream. Since, you both lived in different time zones you guys would talk to each at weird times such as right now it was night for him but early in the morning for you.

"I can call back later, I know you have class." You rolled your eyes playfully which made Namjoon chuckle.

"So I can call you while you're sleeping? Nice try, I have to actually get ready so you can tag along." You heard shuffling in the background as you got out of your bed you peeked at your phone.

"(Y/N)!" You smiled at V who's nose was currently on the screen.

"Tae Tae!" Out of all the members you were closets to V. "Tae I can't see your face." He chuckles and places the camera on his face.

"Are you practicing?" You asked before taking out your braids and fluffing out your afro.

"Yeah, the dance is kind of hard but it's fine cause we can handle anything."  You nodded.

"Of course y'all can." Your eyebrows furrowed once you heard loud voice and shuffles once more. This time namjoon appears again.

"Babe, I'll call you back." You nod and smiled as you slip on your shoes.

"Okay, I love you and have a good day. Don't push yourself to hard." He nods as well.

"Love you too." Once the phone hung up you frowned slightly a couple of more weeks and hopefully you'll be able to surprise him.

You've been saving up ever since Namjoon asked you to be his girlfriend. You both talked about living together but being in different countries made it hard especially since he was celebrity so most people may not approve of your relationship which makes you sad. You grabbed your bag and your keys and headed out.

Few weeks later...

"Are you here!" V screams into your phone. Your flight just landed in Korea and V was picking you up. You chuckled.

"Yeah but where are you?" You walked around with your suitcase trgging behind you. People gave you odd stares not only was it because you were black it was also because you were wearing you satin bonnet. You weren't about to be on a flight for hours with your natural hair out.

"I'm holding a sign with your name on it. You keot loki g around until you found a plain white board with your name. Your smiled widen as you hunged up the phone. V runs over to you and gave you a big hug.

"(Y/N)!!!!!! I missed you!" You smiled as you wrap you arms around him.

"I missed you too! Aww look at your blonde hair you look so handsome," he blushes slightly and pushes up his glasses.

"Ah, shut up and let's go before Namjoon gets suspicious." You nod agreeing with him.

"We're here!" He screams excitedly. You smile as you grabbed your hand bag.