beauty. (J-hope)

J-hope never felt as if he was good enough for any of the girls at his school, compared to the other six boys he hung out with, he considered himself as the ugly one. Yet, as an eighteen year old in high school he still had a crush. He knew that she would never like him back but yet he was desperate. He wanted to touch her, call her his but he knew what would happen if he confess to her. Rejection, the one word he was used to although he wished he could never say such a thing. To many heart aches yet he's back at it again. Which brings him to his current situation. Photography class. He just needed an another credit and this was the easiest option. Oh, and did he mention that his crush was also in this class. No? Okay then, his crush is also in this class! 

He watches her as she applies some lip gloss onto her plump lips and god did it drive him crazy, your thighs were big enough to make him drool, you were wearing shorts today, your ass looked nice. Yeah, you were going to kill j-hope by the end of the day. 

"Alright class," his teacher spoke but J-hope's attention wasn't on his teacher. He eyes you from the corner of his eye, he didn't want his noisy ass teacher trying to call him out. He didn't like attention yet his whole personality screams attention. He watches as you lean over and whisper something into his friends ear. That was an another problem, Jin. Mr. Worldwide handsome knew of his crush on you, but even so that tall bitch still came up with ways to make him jealous. 

"(Y/N) and Ho-seok, you guys are partners." J-hope eyes widen. 

Wait what? can she repeat that?

"Now get with your partners and talk about your projects." 

J-hope was looking at you and holy shit you were looking back at him. You smiled at him as you collected your belongings and walked over to him. 

J-hope ran his fingers through his hair, he went through his bag looking for his packet of gum, which he succeed in, He was dead scared. Was this fate? You sat next to him, dangerously close. Like thighs were touching. That close. What were you planning? 

You were planning on getting what you wanted this week, Ho-seok. 

When did you exactly fall for the boy? Uh, that was an interesting story...well you saw him being rejected by a girl and you  saw how heart broken he was and how just simply brushed it off, your heart skipped a beat at that moment. He was strong and you admired that. Strange right?  Your first move was to get as close as you can. Good thing you wore shorts today. 

"Hi," you said as you "accidentally" brush your hand over his.

J-hope stiffens. You smirk at the sight of the boy. J-hope will become yours no matter what the cost was. 

J-hope rushed around his apartment trying to clean everything and anything. Today was the day you guys decided to do actually your project. It was to capture the true beauty of your partner. Which to him would be hard for you because, what was beautiful about him? As he wiped off his counter he heard a knock. He rushes towards the door which reveals you, in a dress, with your hair in a scarf as your hair cascade from it. J-hope was in awe, you were absolutely beautiful. You smiled at him as you took your camera from your bag. 

"You ready?" You asked as you walked inside his apartment. You were doing your plan today, was it a bit much...fuck yeah but you wanted J-hope, you needed him. You walked into his living room and eyed his record player. This dude was totally your style. "Whitney? You like you some Whitney?" You asked as you picked up the vinyl. 

J-hope picks up his camera from the counter and takes a picture of you as you put the vinyl into the record player.

If I should stay, I would be in your way