beauty (2/?)

This is random as fuck, but it's cool....

You were in your child and development class, annoyingly listening to your teacher as she explains the new assignment. You sighed softly as your thoughts came to your boyfriend. You turn around admiring his beauty. You smiled softly at the blackhead boy,wishing for this damn class to end. You finally turn your attention back to your boring ass teacher. 

"You each will pick a baby to take care for a week, and before any of you ask, yes you can pick your own partners." Your teahcer said as she pats down her silver hair. "Any questions?" 

Everyone looked at each and mentally making threats to anyone who raised their hand. 

"Okay, good. Now pick your partners and come get your baby." She walks over to her desk and sits down as she pulls her phone out. You smiled at the opportunity to be with your boyfriend. Standing up you turn around only for your smile to fade into a thin line. 

"You gotta be kidding me." You whispered under your breath as the peppy girl talked to your man. She was always trying to get his attention which pissed you off completely. So, you decided to be petty. Always trying to be the cool one was way over your head now, the bitch was going down. 

You walked over to the two, cooing at Hobi's smile, but sadly it wasn't at you. Walking behind Jhope's desk you lean over and plant a kiss on his cheek. Which made him blush. 

"(Y-Y/N) what was that about?"You smile before place your hands on his shoulder. 

"Nothing baby just wanted to ask my boyfriend-you glance at her-if he wanted to be partners?" Jhope stiffens as he was now in a bad situation. He stands up and turns to look at you. 

"Um-about that," he places his hands onto your waist and plants a kiss on your forehead. 

"Jenny just asked me to be her partner," Jhope looks into your eyes. You sigh before running your hand through your slightly messy hair. 

"Nah, I-It's okay. I understand." You say half-heartedly, you ruffle his now black hair and walk over to your seat buddy Jin. 

"Ugh!" You groan loudly making the windshield boy scream.

"Ya, (Y/N) don't do that!" He says defensively as you lay your head loudly onto your desk. 

"Jin-you mumble-do you wanna be partners?" Jin shrugs. 

"Sure, but may I ask...why?" Jin says as he move some of your curls away from your face. You make sound as you point to the laughing pair. Jin oh's before pulling your bangs back over your face. 

"Thanks," you say as you stand up. "Let's go get our mixed baby." You mumble once more before taking a quick glance at J hope, you felt your heart sting. Jin notices your heart broken state and rubs your back. 

"Let's go," you nod your head before walking up to the babies. 

The car ride home was silent, you nor  J Hope has spoken a word to each other, you weren't in the mood.

J hope pulls into your apartment and parked the car. 

"(Y/N), are you sure that you are okay?" You fake smiled at him before nodding your head. 

"I-I'm cool, I'll pick you up this time tomorrow, okay?" J hope nods before kissing your glossy lips. 

"Love you," he says with a bright smile. You mutter a me too before shutting the door and heading inside. 

Something didn't feel right to J hope. 

"Thank you so much, Jin. I wasn't in the right state yesterday." You said with a big smile. Jin coos as he pinch your cheeks. You chuckle before swatting his hand away.