- s u g a -

"Are you seriously just going to watch me do all of the work?" Yoongi asked as you popped a chip into your mouth.

"I am doing something stupid," you said rolling over on Yoongi's bed so you were facing him.

"Alright, what exactly?" Still facing his desk you threw a chip at him. "Watch it my roommate hates messes." He mumbles finally turning around. You just shrug.

"Please, he loves me." You smiled lightly once you saw him roll his eyes.

"Yet you're my girlfriend. I'm telling him to back off." You hummed and ate another chip. "Come on help me. Our teacher is already on your head for turning in your assignments late...work with me." You huff.

"I told you I I'm doing something!" Your place your head in your hand as Yoongi watch you intensely.

"What? What are you doing with your backpack still zipped?" You smiled innocently.

"I'm watching my cute boyfriend do all of the work because he loves me."

"Boy-get the fuck out I'm getting a new partner." You laughed loudly. "It's not funny." He whined. You walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"You right, I'm sorry." You said softly as you wrapped your arms around his neck and played with hair. Yoongi sighs and place his head on his shoulder. "Yoongi, you need to start eating. I know you write music all night." Yoongi sighs into your neck making you shiver.

"I know, I know but this internship is everything to me." He whispered. You nod.

"Yeah-I know baby but I'm worried about you. We rarely see each other and it makes me feel like your music is way important than me." Yoongi shakes his head.

"Never, it's been my dream. I'm sorry, I'll try harder go make time for you."

"Yoongi I don't want to take music away from you. I want at least an hour or two from your day. I'm having a hard time right now and I can't even tell my own boyfriend without you sleeping halfway through our talks." Yoongi sighs once more.

"I'm so sorry,"

"I also want your dumbass to stop cutting off your feelings and trying to play some strong nigga. I'm also hear to help you through hard times. If you want to cry, fucking cry and I will be there to make sure you are okay. I don't want you to keep everything bottled up. I love you so much Yoongi. So, if you have anything you want to tell me go ahead. I'll listen." It didn't take much for the tears to slip. You felt them on your exposed shouler. He wasn't weeping more like silent crying which was a bit more awkward cause boy you never knew someone who didn't cry dramatically.

"I-um my grades kind of suck and my parents keeps telling me to go back to Korea." You winced a bit...they wanted him to go back...what about you?

"Keep going," you lift up his shirt slightly and drew sloppy circles with your fingers. You felt him stiff for a bit before relaxing.

"I told them no, because you and my music were here. They didn't approve of me dating someone especially someone who's black which instantly pissed me off. I understand if they hate my music but they can't hate on my girl too...they haven't even met you yet. What's worse was after I told them I wasn't going back somehow they-they took all of my money from the school. I can't afford it now. I may not even come back next semester. I'm not going to have a place to stay or anything. They really want me to go back and dump you but I rather struggle and stay but it's so damn hard and stressful that I might have to go back. I-I'm sorry." Yoongi lifts away from a bit and saw tears. "Oh no-no, don't cry please don't." He place his hands on your cheeks and tried to wipe away the tears. You push him after a bit and hugged him tightly. "(Y-Y/N) it's okay I'll figure everything-"

"Min fucking Yoongi, when were you going to tell me all of this! I can help baby." Yoongi sighs for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

"I didn't want to burden you-he kisses your cheek-it's my issues. You finally seemed happy I didn't want to take that away." You pull away and kissed his lips.

"Yoongi, we've been dating for what almost a year now. Your problems are mine too, if you aren't happy how can I possibly be happy? Just come stay with me for a bit. You know I have my own place. The whole college thing...I don't know but I'll take more shifts to help you. Everything is going to be fine, I promise."

"But I really don't want to be a burden you worked hard for your apartment. Seriously I can find some way to stay." You shook your head at your stubborn boyfriend.

"I want you to be happy clearly Korea isn't somewhere you want to be at. I want to help you. Stop making it a big deal. I think it would be nice to wake up next to you." You smiled at the thought. Yoongi kisses you passionately.

"Thank you, seriously. I'll pay you back." You roll your eyes.

"Boy, I'm not one of your friends. Comimg home to seeing your ass is payment enough. Now let's finish this damn project so I can pass out on your bed." Yoongi kisses you once more.

(A/N) I wrote this quickly before I have to start unpacking and cleaning up again....sighs. I'm also posting my bias list.

(QOTD) Did you see BTS new concept pictures?
(AOTD) um...literally kings....died....came back....died agian....repeat....my heart can't take it anymore.