escape. (V) (1/2)

You were graduating soon and you couldn't be happier.  All you had to do was avoid people, get good grades, and take care of your baby brother. Once you graduated you were moving far away from your state. Only bad things occured there and you needed to escape. You were walking to your next class as usual wearing headphones and blasting music. You really hated people. As you were walking you were going over your  note cards because you had a speech in your next class. Not paying attention himself Taehyung bumps into you making your phone and note cards fall. You were praying that your phone didn't break, you knew what happened if you broke this expensive phone. Your dad came into mind and you were shaking a bit.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" He says but your eyes were on your phone.

"Is it broke?" You asked softly while sitting down next to the panicking boy. He looks at you slightly and next thing he knew he was basically staring you down. Even in just a causal hoodie and jeans you looked beautiful. Your messy curls was in a lazy bun and your hoops made him smile oddly. Secretly trying to check out your ass his eyes wonders to your wrists. There was dark bruises on them. He mentally cursed at himself as he grabbed your wrist gently making you flinch.

"I didn't know I pushed you that hard," you scrunched up your nose a bit as you followed his eyes. Your eyes widen as you pull away from his grasp. 

"N-No, you didn't do it-" you pulled your sleeve down. "-it was my fault anyways." You placed his hands in yours and examined it. "Good you aren't hurt." You sighed in relief as you checked your phone. Yelp it was broke. You mentally cried, now you didn't want to go home.

"You know, since it's your fault you kind of owe me." He said as he place a finger onto his cheek. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"What? No." Rolling your eyes you started to pick up your cards. Taehyung starts to help too.

"Umhm, I'm late now and I could get a detention. It's simple." You sighed loudly.

"What do you even want." You looked at the boy for the first time and you were in awe. What the fuck? How the fuck is someone this beautiful? Taehyung sets the cards down and places his hands onto your cheeks.  You tried to shoo him off but he didn't budge.

"Be my girlfriend~" he sang. Your eyes widen.

"What-" he hugs you. Feeling odd you hugged him back. You didn't feel like fighting with him so, you gave in.

It's been like this for a month now. Him walking you to classes, picking you up from classes, girls literally wanting to fight you but high key knew that you could whoop thier asses, him constantly asking you to pick you for dates-you refusing everytime-, him asking about your bruises that keeps showing up-you trying to change the topic-, you oddly falling in love with the Gucci boy.

It was currently late and you were now putting your baby brother, Kenny, into his bed. You smiled slightly at the boy. You only had a couple of weeks before graduation and you were planning on leaving with you brother. You couldn't leave him with the monster. You laid your head slightly next to his almost falling asleep yourself. That is until you heard the front door swinging open. You closed your eyes tightly as you heard glass being thrown at walls and strings of swears.

"Damnit (Y/N)! Come clean this up." You sighed as you kissed your brother's forehead once more before walking into the livingroom being careful not to step onto glass. Grabbing a broom you began to sweep up the glass.

"Y-You know-he burps-there were rumors going around that you were dating some rich kid." You froze making your dad stand up slightly. "But I ignored them because I specifically told my daughter not to date anyone...are you GOING BEHIND MY BACK!" He screams as he kicks you down. You let out a cry as you felt glass piercing you.

"D-daddy stop!" He pushes you over his legs sitting on your sides as he held your wrists down. He places a kiss onto you neck.

"So it is true," he slaps your face making you wince.

"Get off of me!" You kept screaming as his fingers traces up and down your sides. He slaps you again.

"Don't you dare scream at me, bitch!" Tears was falling down as he touches your boobs. You looked around frantically. Tae was on your mind. You wanted to be strong, you had someone who you could rely on. You lifted your knee up slightly making your dad moan. "Yeah, baby right there." He starts to unzip your hoodie. With all of your strength you kneed him in the balls. He groans making his grip loosen on you. Taking your chance you push him off you and ran to Kenny's room picking him up and grabbing your phone. Running towards the door you slid on your slides and grabbed Kenny's. Opening the door you felt something hit your back making you wince. Your dad was running down the stairs after you with beer bottles in hand.

"Get back here, you fucking whore!" He tries to throw an another bottle but luckily you run out the door before it could hit you. Making it hit the neighbors door. You ran as fast as you could trying not to wake up your brother.  How was he sleeping through this? You didn't know and was glad overall. Standing in front of a gas station you pulled out your phone and called your boyfriend. 

"Pick up, please." After the third beep Tae finally answers making you sigh lightly.

"Hmm, (Y/N) it's midnight. What's wrong?" After hearing his cute husky voice you instantly broke down. You could hear shuffling in the background. "Bae? What's wrong?  Please stop crying. Tell me where you are and I'll pick you up." You nodded to no one and told him where you were. Closing your eyes slightly you waited for him. "Oh my god!" You woke up slightly looking at a broken Taehyung. You sniffled lightly.

"T-Tae," you were a crying mess. Still in pain you handed him Kenny who he smiled lightly at. Tae sets him in the back seat. Walking over to you he helps you up. You winced a bit. The pain hitting you all at once.

"You need to go to the hospital." He says as he sits you in the car.

"N-no, I don't want to." You wiped away your tears. Tae sighs before nodding.

"I'll just take you to my place then," you nodded softly as you leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you," you whispered. He only nods with a slight blush on his face. This was the first time you both kissed even if it was on the cheek it was a big step for you and it made him smile throughout the whole ride to his apartment.

(A/N) it got to long so I'm doing parts and you bet your ass im posting part two later on today because despite it being sad I enjoyed writing it so...except part two!

(QOTD) just cuz I'm writing about Tae. Do you guys watch anime?
(AOTD) the fuck yeahhhhhh! Black butler, Haikyuu, Soul eaters, devil part timer, and Tokyo ghoul are just my favorites but I did watch more than those I love anime!