- j i m i n -

"Y-You what?" Your sat on your bed starring at him in disbelief.

"I-Sumni's my girl friend (y/n)...I'm sorry. I didn't know that this would happen I-I didn't mean to kiss you all of sudden-"

"Get out." You said now looking at your floor.

"(Y/N), please don't do this...you don't have feelings for me it's not real-he place a hand on your shoulder-maybe it's because I'm the first person who paid attention to you-you look at him-shit! (Y/N)-" you smacked his hand off your shoulder and slapped him.

"Jimin I swear on my dad's grave if you don't leave now I'm going to kill you-

"(Y/N) please-"

"GO!! GET THE FUCK OUT!" You kept hitting him and pushing him until he finally left. Slamming the door loudly you ran to you bedroom throwing anything that reminded you of Jimin in the trash can.

You didn't go to visit your mom. You told her you were sick, sure you felt bad but faking it wasn't something you felt like doing. No. You also haven't been to class in two days but now you decided to go. In a black hoodie and ripped jeans, you left up your glasses and threw your backpack into your car. Whitney Houston I will always love you was playing. You turned it off. Jimin didn't love you...not always and never will. You sighed once you saw your campus in view. Happy couples passed as you parked your car. Lucky bastards.

"(Y/N)?" You turned around and saw V. You gave him a slight smile as he ran over to you.

"Hey," was all you muttered as you two started to walk side by side.

"Hey? You haven't been to school in two days! I know what happened between you and Jimin was fucked up-" you cut him off.

"H-How did you know?" You both stopped and stared at each other. Did Jimin spread rumors?

"Actually Sunmi was talking about it...the whole you two were faking it-Hey! (Y/N) where are you going?" You ran. Were you running away? Fuck no. You could hear V yelling as he was most likely chasing you. You could give two fucks. You were on a mission. You ran into your classroom and scanned the people.

"(Y/N)? Girl get up here before the teacher gets up here-sunmi turns around with a smirk-I swear you had me hey!"

"You fucking skinny ass bitch!" You slammed your hand onto Sunmi's deask. She jumped you smacked your lips.

"Oh. So you mad now?" You rolled your eyes.

"Don't start with me you piece of shit! I don't know what I did to your dumb ass but I hope you know I'm not the one, the two, nor the three to fucks with so I suggest you fuck off before I smack the white off of you," she stands up acting bold.

"You not doing shit you black bitch-you raised your hands her eyes goes wide-oh my god!" You felt someone drag you out of the classroom.

"You whore! Fuck you! You and that small dick having ass bitch can be happy together! And karma's a bitch!" The person stopped dragging you once you stepped outside.

"Calm down damn it!" You turned around and pushed V.

"No! I will not I want to beat that bitch til she's black and blue." V rolls his eyes and grabs your hand. "What the hell let me go!" V tightens his grip and continues to drag you. After a bit you finally stopped and followed him.

"finally gave up I see." You growled and rolled your eyes.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked looking around ignoring the softness of V's hand.

"Uh-to a place I found where I can calm down." You nod. Not engaging to anymore conversations. You both stop at a small park. Two picnic tables and a small lake ran across. You smiled.

"This is cool," you set your bag onto the picnic table and sat on the grass letting your feet chill in the water. V followed you a bit after and hands you a bag of chips. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"I always have snacks...can't starve," you chuckled as you opened the bag. V's leg touched yours lightly. You both stared ahead.

"I'm really sorry about what happened with Jimin. He's such an asshole sometimes." You nod and set the empty bag of chips on the ground.

"Uh yeah...he can be." You kept giving V side glances. You didn't know if he could tell but who cares.

"I remember the first time I came here, my girlfriend cheated on me-he looks at you-she was an asshole too but I was blinded by love," your eyes widen. "I got really drunk and ran. I just kept running until I came here. Then I cried." You turned away.

"It was Sunmi wasn't it? Jimin was the guy she had sex with..."

"Yeah and no. I knew she was cheating on me way before Jimin. I didn't want to believe it you?I should hate him but at the same time he did me a huge favor. There was a feeling that I liked someone else." You nod. The girl was lucky. Any girl was lucky, you just weren't. Maybe you weren't meant to be in love.

"It was you-you looked at V with widen eyes-I didn't mean to. It just happened. You were never mind that you are beautiful." Your heart races. You didn't know what came over you.

"Let's have sex." You stared at V as he gave you a weird look.

(A/N) ah...tbh this chapter was hard. Like I had the idea of v and the reader hooking up but idk how to do it....but it's gucci....I figured something out.

(QOTD) thoughts on GOT7 comeback?
(AOTD) oh yeah they fucked it up. Sweet lullaby~ JB is my boo and that lil slowly dance he did yeah that fucked me up.