-j u n g k o o k-

"I can't believe your peanut head ass really made me spend almost thirty dollars on a fucking game I should sell this shit on ebay." You said as your friend smacks her lips.

"Shut up you popeyes built ass bitch, you owed me thirty dollars so you could buy that hoodie you're wearing." You looked down and frowned.

"Man I hate black girls name Anya." You said as your friend wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"And I hate bitches who breath smells like dammit the hell I grabbed you." You laughed as you and your friend walked towards your apartment. "Man its gotten colder should've wore pants." You smacked your lips.

"Like I told you before, I swear you act so dumb." Your friend chuckles.

"Yeah but this dumb bitch can pull some good dick. What about you virgin queen?" You rolled your eyes. Yelp you were almost twenty three and still wasn't sexually active.  Neither have you been in a relationship. Shit life was hard gotta go to school and pay them bills. You shrugged.

"I don't care. I like being able to go home without worrying about if fucking Bryan wants to come over." Your friend eyebrows furrowed.

"Bryan? Who the hell is that?"

"Made him up-oh shit!" You and your friend jumped once you heard a loud banging sound.

"Oh my god what was that?" Your friend said as she starts walking closer to the noise. You made a face.

"The hell-bitch if you don't get back here this is not a movie. We'll call the police when we get home." Your friend ignore your pleas and walked over to the sound anyways.

"Are you okay?" She asks as she stared at the person? You sighed feeling irritated and walked over to her.

"Who are you talking to?" Your eyes land onto an asian boy. He looked terrified. He was kind of cute you had to admit that but something was off.

"Yeah-yeah I am I gotta go thank you!" And after that he ran off.

"That was weird." You said. Your friend nods agreeing with you.

"Let's go that's enough excitement for one night." You both kept looking back as you continued to walk towards your apartment.

You walked to your class the next day. There were so many people on campus today, you smiled at the couples who were holding hands and laughing. You kind of wandered when was that Mr right was gonna come. You sighed as you continued towards your art class.

"Hey!!" Your eyebrows furrowed but you kept walking. "Hey, (Y/N)!" That's when you turned around.

"Huh?" The boy who you and your friend saw last night was standing right in front of you. Calling you by your name how the hell did he know your name?

"Glad that you stopped was kind of losing my breath there," you looked around and scratched your hair.

"Um hello?" You said slightly confused.

"Oh I'm sorry, Jungkook?-you just stared at him-I'm in your art class." You ohed as you neverously scratched your head.

"I'm sorry I don't really pay attention to the kids in my class." You said as he shakes his head.

"Oh-well I pay attention to you." Your eyebrows furrowed. Did this bitch-that was creepy as hell you thought. "Sorry not like that I mean I think you're beautiful." Your eyes widen as you took a step back.

"Really?" Was all you could say. Kind of out if the blue you were really surprised.

"Yeah-uh I was actually going to grab a drink from the cafe over there-he points to a yellow cafe-do you wanna go with me?" You unsure on what to do in these situations just nod. He smiles.

"Cool-uh let's go." You stood there for a second. He chuckles lightly as he intertwines your hamd with his shyly and slightly drags you over to the cafe. The feeling of his hand in yours made you smile widely. Kind of weird for you to let a stranger to take you out to a cafe but like he was in your class what could go wrong with a harmless coffee?

"How long have you've been painting." Your eye snapped up to his which was looking at the ground. You admired him for a bit. Light brown hair, almond shaped eyes and a sweet bunny smile. This boy was beautiful, so why did he find you as beautiful out of all of the girls at the school?

"Since I was little I use to paimt for my parents, what about you?" He finally looks at you.

"High school, pretty much forced me into an art class turns out its good for stress. Grew to love it." Jungkook opens the door for you. You thanked him and slide through. "Order anything you want in me." You nod and ordered, jungkook following along. He grabs your hand again and takes you to a seat next to a window.

"I'm really sorry, I feel bad for not knowing you were in my class." He shakes his head and grabs your hand from across the table.

"It's fine really, make this a date and were even." You nod. This is what a date must feel like. Before you could ask an another question. His phone began to ring.

"I'm sorry I gotta take this," you shook your head and shooed him out.

"Its fine really." He smiles once more and place a soft kiss onto your hand which makes your face hot.

"I'll be back," you nod smiling at the table. He gets up and heads outside.

"Here you go ma'am." You look up from your phone and moved your items over so she could set the food down.

"Thank you." You said as you slid Jungkook's food towards his seat.

"May I ask do you know that boy?" You nod softly.

"We're actually on a date." You responeded. She smiles slightly.

"Reminds me of someone I once knew, he probably gets that all the time." You smiled simply kind of confused on whats she was applying. "Anyways enjoy the meal dear." You nod and thanked her once more.

                                                                  -outside-

"Did you talk to her yet?" Jungkook nods to no one.

"Yes sir, we're at the cafe currently." The man on the other line sighs softly.

"Good job, get to know her. Get closer."

"Understood," the line was cut off. Jungkook sighs loudly as he looks at you through the window. "To bad, you we're kind of cute." He thought as he walked back inside.

(A/N) ah an another plot wooooooooo anyways my bad a girl was spending time with her family and shit but im back but I do have mt stray kids imagine ready so be on the look out for that. Also, I might post my kpop opinions I think its fun to see people's opinions so imma do it later

(QOTD)  do u think Momoland is problematic?
(AOTD) this has been going around and I do. From what I've seen they are kind of disrespectful even to other kpop groups. Like I love their music but to much is happening and I feel like they need to chill.