- j i m i n -

"Why do you keep coming back?!" You yelled as you pushed Jimin off of you. He freezes as he stares at the paper you were previously hiding from him. "I-I was okay, I was going back to America because-because I didn't need you anymore-" He cuts you off. 

"America? Why the hell are you thinking about going there?" He asks as he picks up the packet balling it in his fist slightly. Just watching him do so felt as if he was squeezing your heart. Your dream he was so easily squeezing. You flinched at his harshness, many times you've been with Jimin he barely rose his voice at you. He was beyond mad and you didn't know how to react. 

"What? I'm grown Jimin watch it." You said as you stood up and snatched your paper from his hand. "I don't need some bitch to tell me where I need to stay, leave me alone Jimin." Jimin eyes softens as he grabs your wrist. You snatch it away from him and held onto it as if he was sick. 

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like such an ass-"

"well, you did and I don't have time to be dealing with your crap Jimin." He runs his fingers through his hair and sighs. 

"Can you just let me talk? Since that night you barely let me say a word nevertheless a sentence." You rolled your eyes. 

"Speak." You sneered. 

"Okay, I didn't think you would actually fall for me okay? I was thinking out of every girl you would be the least likely to fall for me but-but you did and I had sex with Sunmi because I was stupid but that night when you told me I was drunk I-I don't know (Y/N), seeing you so heart broken hurts me. I'm hurting you and man does it hurt. It hurts me to know that I'm the reason for making you cry." He says as he takes a big sigh. Jimin didn't know his actaully feelings towards you. You were his best friend but did he want you to be just his friend? What about Sunmi? Your eyes widens as you took a shaky breath. 

"So...D-Do you like me?" Jimin runs his fingers through his hair once more. 

"That's what I would like to know." You bit your lip as you stared a the ground not noticing Jimin starring at your glossy lips. Something was telling him to kiss you, he wanted to. 

"Well, I don't know either Jimin. You hurt me and acted like everything was okay." You whispered as tears cascaded down your cheeks.

"I know I'm sorry-"

"I've decided." You announced now looking into Jimin's beautiful eyes. His eyebrows furrowed. 

"What do you mean decided?" You walked over to him and hand him the packet. 

"My dream, Jimin. I want to become an amazing writer, someone my family can be proud of and if i'm going to do that I have to go to America." Was all you said as you walked off not even looking back at the shocked Jimin.

Couple of weeks later...

"You walked around you old apartment as you held the last box in your hands. Your flight leaves soon and you were all set. Zoey walks through the door with a smile. V tagging along with her. After, you and V encounter Zoey was the one to comfort him once she saw him walking from campus with tears in his eyes. Of course she confronted you telling you what you've done was pretty shitty but after that they were inseparable. Their month anniversary was coming up and you were going to be gone. Time passes fast when your mind didn't linger on Jimin. Which speaking about him, he broke up with Sunmi which didn't surprise you as much considering his confession? You stopped contacting him and completely ignore his presences when walking to your class. 

"Can you guys please stop being so damn cute I'm tired of y'all." You said to the couple as you placed the box in V's hand. Zoey rolls her eyes. 

"Shut the hell up and let me and my man be cute." V chuckles as he places a kiss onto her cheek. 

"Um, let's go my flight leaves in almost in hour." You rolled your eyes as you walked passed the couple. 

"I'm going to miss you girl," Zoey said as she gave you a tight hug. You nod. 

"Me too, I'll call and text whenever I feel like it," She pushes you shoulder and wipes away some of her tears. 

"Bitch, you lucky I love you or else-" 

"Or else what? You ain't gonna do shit with them lanky arms." She laughs as she walks over to V, who wraps his arms around her waist. Your heart stings at the exchange. Why couldn't you and Jimin be like that? 

"Okay, I'll see ya'll." You waved as you pulled your suitcase trying your hardest to not shed some tears. 

"(Y/N)! Wait!" Your eyebrows furrowed as you turned around. Your heart skipped a beat once you saw Jimin standing in front of you. Today was an over sized hoodie, ripped jeans and black shoes. You oddly took note of Jimin's clothing, he dressed well and shit his closet was basically yours. Which is how you were wearing one of his crew necks. You were a person that did not like to return things despite how bad the situation was. 

"Jimin? What-what are you doing here?" He runs his fingers through his hair. God could you just stare at him for hours. 

"I-I want to tell you goodbye, Zoey text me. (Y/N)...why didn't you tell me you were leaving today?" You shrugged your shoulder. 

"Why did you play with my feelings?" You said as you stared at your black luggage. 

"(Y/N), let's not do this here. Please." He said you took note of his soft voice. You both were hurting. You just nod. "Um, is there still time-" The lady on the speaker cut Jimin off as she announced that your flight was ready to be boarded. You shook your head. 

"Whatever you need to say, say it now because I need to go-" You felt his lips on top of yours. You didn't react, you just stood there with widen eyes. Before you could register everything that was going on he pulls away. 

"Don't go, please stay with me. I love you, (Y/N)." You just stared at him with disbelief. 

"Uh...Jimin. I don't know." You whispered as you place a finger onto your lips. 

"Marry me," You took a step back this time your mouth was agape and your eyeballs was about to pop out of your head.

"The hell did you just say?" Jimin sighs as he bends down on one knee and pulls out a ring. 

"Marry me, please I can't live without you." You looked around now just realizing the crowd. The lady on the intercom voice came on again as your flight was named once more. "(Y/N)? Will you marry me?" 

"No, I can't," was all you whispered as you ran to your flight."

(A/N) I may end this series here. Sorry for taking to long I suck at remember to update. I need to schedule days or something geez...ah anyways stray kids are in progress right now and also I hit 200 followers which is super cool so I may just add my Instagram or something so you guys can see my face or we can be friends on there idk but if you would like to know my insta I can tell Y'all personally or I can just post it on here for a couple of hours. 

(QOTD) Who do you think is the funniest BTS member?
(AOTD) first, Yoongi cuz that hoe is relatable second, Jungkook cuz the things he do are justt so funny to me and lastly, Jin because who doesn't love his dad jokes and whenever he overracts over small things. But they all are funny in their own different ways these are just my top three