-v-

@whereiscasper just made their very own BTS imagine please check it out!!!!!

You sat uncomfortably as Taehyung and his girlfriend, Ren, happily took couple pictures. You roll your eyes as you took a bite from your french fries. This was how most of the hang outs were. They inviting you, you agreeing, and them barely noticing you being there. Why did you do this exactly? Because you fell in love with taehyung. You guys been friends for ten years since middle school but when going into college taehyung had in interest in a girl. Now you were the third wheel.

"Is it good (Y/N)?" You blinked a couple of times before looking up at Ren. You smiled and nod.

"Yeah-just ordinary fries and hamburger n-nothing special." You chuckled the last part as you quickly glanced at Taehuung who was happily typing on his phone. You sighed as you placed a hand onto your face.

"Oh that's nice...maybe try the salad? It's good and less fatting." She smiled as she took a sip from her lemonade. Less fatting? Was she trying to be slick?

"Oh...really? Maybe you should try a burger puts more meat on them sticks you walking on." You rolled your eyes as you grab your purse and walked out the store. She wasn't going to disrespect you no hell no.

"(Y/N)!!!" you stopped and turned around. A sigh escaped as Taehyung stopped in front of you.

"What?" You said not losing the harshness in your voice. He looks into your eyes with furrowed eyebrows.

"Okay...what's up? You called my girlfriend a stick and now you're snapping at me! What's your deal?" Your mouth agape as you cross youe arms. "Lord please give me the strength to not punch this boy." You thought as you took a breath.

"So now you care?" Taehyung stands up straight as he looked down at you.

"Huh? I care a lot about you since we were young...why are you acting like this?"

"No! You stopped caring once Ren came in the picture. Ren is everything to you and I'm just nothing-shit actually." You mumbled.

"You think Ren is the issue? Really?  You can't blame everything on my girlfriend." You shook your head as you began to walk away.

"Fuck ren fuck you Taehyung." You mumbled to no one as you pulled out your keys.

"Can you please stop running away?" You turned around.

"Leave me alone hoe! I don't want to talk to you no more!" You screamed as you were now annoyed at this point.

"Damn it! I know that you like me, okay?" Your eyes widen.

"W-What?" How the hell did he know? Were you obvious?

"I figured it out last year...you were drunk and you told me." He mumbles as he walks closer to you.

"Shit...I uh-" Taehyung pulls you into a hug.

"I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings now lets just stay as friend...okay?" Your eyes began to water as the cold reality hit you. He will never love you.

"Can you give me some time, please?" He pulls away with a confused look.

"Time for what?" He asked slightly confused.

"I don't want to be around for a while you know? It'll take me a second but yeah we can still be friends." You glanced at Taehyung once more before walking towards your car.

Five months later...

Taehyung walked across the street as his favorite cafe was right there. He was craving a coffee with a dessert. You haven't spoken to him for five months and it really made him sad. Him and Ren broke up months ago and he was in need of a friend. He realized that he needed you and will always need you. He realized that he loved you back. You were the one he loved and no one else.

The bell rung as taehyung entered the small cafe. The smell of coffee and tea hit him instantly as he ordered some food. Grabbing his recept he stopped midway once he seen your beautiful smile after a while. A frown was placed to  his face once he saw a guy placing a kiss ont your cheek. His heart ached as he watched you face the man and soon placed your lips upon his. Your eyes met his.

"Taehyung! Hey!" He place a fake smile on and walked over to you.

"Oh hey, long time no see." Was all he mumbled. He took a seat across from you.

"Ha, how are you and Ren?" You asked as the guy next to you wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Uh-we broke uo a couple of months ago." He said. You ohed feeling bad for asking.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure you will find someone."

"Yeah someone-well who's he?" He finally blurts out.

"Ah-meet my boyfriend Jaebum, JB for short. And JB this is my childhood friend Taehyung." JB smiles.

"Nice to finally meet you." He says. As the conversation died down Taehyung finally understood how you felt months ago. His heart broke knowing that you we're taking.

(A/N) oooo i am so tired! Also your girl single hit me uppppp!! Jk I'm not ready for a relationship ha! Also, I was wondering if anyone lives in Missouri? I wanna create a kpop dance cover group and I need of ppl cuz like I have 2 from my school and one of them are new to kpop oop. Hit me up if you wanna join.

(QOTD)Opinion on jennie?
(AOTD) There's a lot of things going around with jennie if you don't know look it up on YouTube she is literally the talk right now. Im going to be honest. Idk how I feel because we all see is that YG is treating her so differently from the other members and it makes me so sad. Tbh its all of their faults. Ppl blame YG nut its not just his fault too. Think about it Jennie knows blackpink is being treated wrong and  blackpink knows they are being treated differently too, so why not say anything? Like I understand that its your job but if its just jennie and yall then that's a problem you all need to talk about as one.