first encounter. (RM)

You were walking down the streets of Seoul, enjoying the fresh air. Your camera was in focus as you take a picture of some flowers by a bench. You examine your picture, a smile made it's way onto your face. You were doing a project for one of your college classes and to say the least it was going great. It's been two hours since you started so you decided to take a break and grab some food. You see a small cafe so you went there. You walked in and noticed how busy it was. 

"Welcome to bangtan cafe, how may I help you?" You looked up to see a very bored man. You chuckle out of nervousness, seriously why was he looking at you like that?"

"Uhh...just a sandwich and a lemonade." He writes down you order, glancing at his name tag you make a mental note of his name. "Suga," you whispered. Said boy looks up but you look away. 

"Okay, you're order will be here soon uh," 

"It's (Y/N)." He repeats your name before writing it onto his note pad. You say your goodbyes before heading over to find a table. There was an empty one near a window which made you happy, because you know, good pictures. You sit down, you grabbed your computer and camera. You hum as you start to take pictures by the window, to be honest this place was so pretty. You noted this cafe and was thinking about coming back tomorrow. You hear someone cough, turning your direction towards the sound, your eyes were laid onto a very handsome man. You quickly placed your camera down. 

"Are you (Y/N)?" You nod your head, he smiles and sets your food onto the table. "Your drink will be here in a bit." You bobbed your head making your curls move everywhere. You looked at his name tag and smiled. 

"RM huh, cute." You smiled as you took a bite of your sandwich. 
-------------------------------

After class, you headed back to the cafe but this time bringing one of your friends. 

"Mae, i'm telling you this cafe has some fine men." She scuffs. 

"I'll believe until I see them." You roll your eyes before opening the door for her. 

"Welcome to Bangtan cafe how may I hel-oh hey, you were here yesterday, right? (Y/N) wasn't it?" You smiled.

"Yeah, that's me. Suga right?" He nods his head. You notice someone sitting next to him. His cute cheeks made you want to jump over the counter and poke them but you had some manners of course. 

"Oh, this is Jimin. He's a waiter." He giggles before waving at you. Mae frozed, you tapped her shoulder, she looks over to you smiling. 

"You're right, they are pretty fine."She whispers, you chuckle before telling Suga your order. You and Mae sit down by the same window you sat by yesterday.

"So was Suga the one you were telling me about?" You shake your head.

"Nope, his name is RM and holy shit he's fine." On cue RM walks towards your table. 

"(Y/N) and Mae?" You both nod your head, he sets Mae's drink and food down. He sets yours down as well...before accidentally dropping your drink onto your lap. You sat up and grabbed some paper towels. "Oh my god, I am so sorry, lemme get you some paper towels." You nod your head weirdly keeping quiet. 

RM comes running to your table with paper towels in hand, Mae left earlier complaining about her history paper she needs to write. 

"Here you go miss, is there anything that I can do for you?" You simply smiled. 

"No it's fine," You were trying to keep quiet. Causing problems would be to much for him. 

"Are you sure, maybe we can grab a bite to eat, on me of course." You turn around to face him, his dimples were showing which makes you smile. 

"As in you want to go on a date...with me...as in me  (Y/N)?" You were flustered no one has ever wanted to date you since you've been in Korea. You were starting to think that it was probably because of your skin...nope that was probably it.

"Yeah, I mean if you want to call it a date." He chuckles nervously as he rubs his neck. 

"Oh shit, okay umm...lemme see your phone." He handed you his phone, you put your phone number into his phone, then you gave him yours which he repeated the same as well. 

"I'll text you sometime,"You said as you sat up from your seat. He smiled. 

"I'll be waiting." You waved at him as you exited the cafe. 

"Aww, babe I'm proud, you remembered." You said as you rubbed your belly. Nam-Joon lifts up your shirt and kisses your belly. 

"I can't wait, one day our son will ask me, hey dad, how did you and mom meet?" You smiled at your husband before kissing his lips.

"Two more months and this little shit can stop causing me problems." Nam-Joon lightly slaps your arm. "Hey, what was that for?" 

"You can't cuss in front of him." You rolled your eyes.

"Shut you, go to bed you have work in the morning." You said as you slowly laid down, RM helps you as well. "Thanks baby, I love you." You kiss him one more time before turning off the lamp.

"Love you to, ugly ass." You laugh. 

(A/N) I watched the new Burn the stage and I understand how RM feels, like when Jungkook put himself in that situation Nam-Joon was panicking, it showed me how hard it was for him to think when he was put into that situation like he said before he's a kid too. A lot of responsibility is put onto him. I wonder if he's getting use to thinking quickly and calmly when there's other issues going on. 

(QOTD) Favorite non BTS songs?
(AOTD) hard to love: Bolbbgan4, Go:NCT Dream, Run to you: Seventeen, Love scenario: Ikon and etc. I'm thinking about making a kpop playlist, would you guys like me to?