The Day We Meet Again

Chihiro's POV

I finally arrived at Hope's Peak. Since i got nothing to do back at home,i decided to go to this school right when the dorms start to open. I brought my stuff with me and searched for the principal's office. Since Hope's Peak was a HUGE school,i got lost for hours.
After i found the room,i knocked at the door.

"Come in",a voice spoke. I was scared. A school this prestigious must have a killer headmaster right? Like a buff guy,or maybe a super duper strict one. Either way,it made me nervous to the extent that i almost fainted.

I carefully opened the door and saw that the headmaster was looking at the window,only his back side is visible.

"Please,make yourself comfortable",he said. I slowly walked towards the chair in front of his desk and sat down quietly. After i set my stuff down,i finally spoke to him.

"Um..h-headmaster...Mr.K-Kirigiri..?"

"Ah,oh yes. I'm very sorry. There was something in my mind" He said. He finally turned his back and looked at me. It turns out that the headmaster wasn't like what i was expecting. He has dark purple hair, violet eyes, fair skin. He has gentle features and he looks like he will never ever lose his temper. He's probably in his mid 30s but for a guy that age,he's actually good looking. Maybe this is what a "dreamy headmaster" looks like in real life.

"Right. Let's get started. Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy,the school for gifted juveniles. I believe you are Chihiro Fujisaki,yes?" He said,holding some files.

"Y-Yes,Mr.Kirigiri..."

"No need to be that polite,Fujisaki. You can just call me Jin. Congratulations for your title and invitation to come to this place. I shall give you the basics for studying here. But first,take this" he said,handing me something that looked like a smartphone.

"What is this?"

The phone is different from your usual phone. And the technology and program behind it...it's so cool!

"This is your digital notebook. It has everything you need inside,including the school map,rule book,GPS,everything! It also has your personal data inside so you won't switch notebooks with your friends. The lockers,dorm room,and facilities all use the notebook as well,so keep it well. It is resistant to everything except heat. Oh,and since you are the SHSL programmer,i advise you to not change anything in your digital notebook. If you do,there will be consequences" he told me.

"Yes,sir"

"I noticed that you have been lost for hours finding my room?" He said with a chuckle. My face turned red as a tomato out of embarassment.

"Y-yes. This school is very big so finding it was hard work.."

"Don't worry. You have a map now. Fujisaki,i'm just asking this out of curiosity but why did you come here today out of all days? There's still 4 days before the opening ceremony. Usually teens are too lazy to come here early. Most of them arrive late or last minute. You are the first one who came" he asked,lifting an eyebrow.

"Well..i didn't have anything to do so i thought that maybe i should come here and see the school. I thought it was a good chance to know how my classmates are,but no one has come yet..."

"You did meet me,though. Hmm,what if i ask for your help?" He said,smiling.

"Umm..sure..what kind of help?"

*le timeskip*

I regret this. I regret my decision.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes..?"

"Thankyou very much. I shall leave you to my secretary. Yukizome!"

"Yes,sir?"

"Please lead Fujisaki and tell her about her duty"

"Yes,sir! Follow me,Fujisaki!"

"Okay..?"

We went outside of Jin's office then walked all the way to the school's main gates.

"What are we going to do?"

"More like,what are you going to do. You're going to greet every one of your classmates who arrives. You can help them too if you want"

"W-WHAT?! B-but i can hardly socialize.."

"Nonsense! Besides,you're the one who told Mr.Kirigiri that you want to know what your future friends are like. I trust you can do your task well,Fujisaki - chan. Oh,look at the time. I gotta go. Good luck!"

She ran away towards the building,leaving me behind,all alone,to socialize.

And...here i am,waiting for my classmates. I hope someone can come soon so i wouldn't be lonely.

Mondo's POV

I went to the school with my badass bike. I'm sure it's gonna be empty since the dorms just opened today. I decided to come early because the school is definitely better than home in the facilities part.

I parked my bike in the garage (man,was it huge) that was next to the main gates. As i walked there,i saw a petite girl standing outside,alone. She was playing with her fingers. Is she a student? A classmate maybe? But somehow,she looks very familiar..

Chihiro's POV

I was playing around when i heard heavy footsteps coming my way. I looked up to see who it was,nervous yet excited to see my future classmate. But when i looked up,i saw him.

Mondo's POV

Oh fuck. It's him. What should i do?! FUCK! Maybe i should pretend like i never knew him.

"Yo. Whatcha' doin' out here? You a student or somethin'?"

"Y-yes..i'm here because the headmaster told me to greet everyone who comes..." he said timidly.

"So you know where his office is,right? Take me there"

"O-okay.."

We walked in silence all the way to the headmaster's office. I went inside and talked to Jin while he stayed outside of the office.

Man,it was one hell of a reunion.