Targeted

Chihiro's POV

I went to the convenience store with Mondo and things ended up...pretty badly.

When we were on our way,we passed lots of girls. They were busy talking to each other until Mondo and i walked past them. Their eyes were literally glued to Mondo. One of them spoke a little too loud that we can hear exactly what she said.

"Hey,look at that cutie! I wonder if he's single.."

One of her friends started talking too.

"Look at that small girl in front of him. Is she his girlfriend?"

"I don't think so. They're not holding hands. Besides, a guy like him wouldn't waste his time with some short flat chested girl!" The girl laughed. Hearing that hurts me inside but i have to stay strong. To distract myself,i decided to make a little conversation with Mondo.

"Mondo,what do you- Mondo?"

He was gone. I looked around and saw him 2 meters behind me. He was stopping and glaring at something. I walked to him and saw that he was glaring at the two girls who said bad stuff about me.

"Mondo,don't-"

"Now listen here,bitches. She's the greatest girl a guy could ever wish for. Ya think i'd fall for your type of people? Ya girls are just hopeless bitches who can't land on a decent guy. Shut the fuck up and don't mess with other's lives,got that? She's a thousand times better than the two of ya combined so piss off,ya sluts!"

Did Mondo just say that i'm the greatest girl? I know he didn't mean me as a girl but no one can know my secret so,yeah. The two girls quickly ran away, even when they were wearing high heels. I admire women and their strong will to wear such a thing. I pulled on Mondo's coat,trying to get his attention.

"WHAT- Oh,Chi. Wait...how long have ya been standin' there?!"

I thought it was best if i acted like i didn't hear anything that Mondo said.

"I..actually just came here. What happened?"

"Nothin'...i just taught those girls a lesson,that's all"

"I didn't exactly hear what you said but i know that you were really angry,i think you were yelling at them. I thought you said that you would never hurt girls?"

"I said 'hurt',not 'teach a lesson'. I only give girls 'the talk' when they act like pure bitches. If they don't, then i would be all nice and shit"

I just laughed. We then continued on our way until the two girls from before appeared right in front of us, with a police.

"There he is officer! He's the man who abused us!" The girl said while pointing a finger at Mondo. The police then came to Mondo, bringing open handcuffs. He pushed Mondo to the wall,forcing Mondo's hand to his back. Mondo was quiet,not budging nor saying anything.

"Sir,you are under arrest for abusing these two women. You have the right to remain silent"

Should i interfere? B-but i'm afraid...No,i have to defend Mondo. He did nothing wrong!

"S-Stop! He-"

"Chi"

Mondo called my name with a low voice,just staring at me. He then shook his head,meaning that i don't have to say anything. Before he was taken away,he gave me a reassuring smile. Could it be that he had an idea? I followed him and the police to his car.