The Togami Safehouse

Chihiro's POV

We've walked for around half an hour and we still found nothing. We were growing tired by the minute.

"Oi,prick,where's the fucking safehouse?!" Mondo asked.

"How should i know?! It should be here!" Togami frustratedly said.

"Everyone,we have company!" Taka warned. Company? Who? Just then,a few people with Monokuma heads came at our direction. Judging from the Monokuma head,they were trying to kill us or at least make us fall into despair and become one of them.

"Shit! Chi,get behind me!" Mondo yelled while pulling me.

"Kyoudai!" Taka called. They both switched glances and nodded.

"Taka,protect the prick! You handle the left while i handle the right!" Mondo commanded.

"Yes,sir!"

"Time to have some fun" Mondo grinned. He took a nearby street sign and used it as his weapon. Taka on the other hand opened his white uniform's buttons. You could see his defined abs and he was wearing a sarashi. I heard that if he did that,he's in serious combat mode.

"Let's go,Kyoudai!" Taka said. They both lunged at the Monokuma army and defeated them one by one. They didn't actually kill the people,but they made them unconscious. They were winning at first,but the Monokuma army kept on coming and coming. They soon ran out of energy and got hurt. Mondo was punched on his face until he fell to the ground. He was wincing in pain.

"M-Mondo!"

I wanted to run towards him,but Togami pulled me.

"Togami,l-let me go!"

Togami was quiet but he shook his head. I looked back at Mondo to see him fighting the person who punched him,only to receive another blow on his stomach. He fell to the ground and curled up in pain.

"S-Stop! Don't hurt him!"

"Stay out of this,Chi!" Mondo said. He was then kicked by a Monokuma. Blood was seen coming from his mouth. I looked at Taka and he was in the same bad condition as Mondo was. Not long after,Mondo and Taka were out. They lost their consciousness, leaving me and Togami behind.

"Do you not have anything that can help us?!" Togami asked. The Monokumas were closing in on us.

"N-No,i'm sorry!"

I was about to run with Togami when one of the Monokumas electrocuted both of us. We fell to the ground. Togami already passed out,but i was still conscious. My eyes were almost closing when i heard gun shots. I saw the Monokumas get defeated one by one. The rest of the army ran away and saved themselves. I then saw a few sets of feet on the ground. I was losing my strength. I tried to move but to no avail. I felt my body being lifted up into God knows where. I was finally losing my consciousness. I decided to just close my eyes and let the people do whatever they want to me.

I then woke up on a warm and fluffy bed. I looked around. The room's walls were pure white. There was a sofa and a TV near the bed. I looked at myself and saw that i wasn't in my regular clothes. My wounds were all bandaged too. I heard a groan coming from beside me.

"What the fuck happened?" The voice said. The voice sounded just like..

"Mondo!"

I opened the cover and found Mondo all bandaged up too. He was only wearing black pants so i blushed and looked away.

"Chi! You're alright!" Mondo happily said with tears in his eyes. He then pulled me in for a hug. He rubbed the back of my head while hugging me tight. I hugged back and kissed his cheek.