What Happened

Chihiro's POV

"This meeting shall now commence"

"What is this about?" Taka's dad asked. I gulped and took a deep breath.

"S-So..umm...only six of us survived. It's us and Kyoko and Naegi..."

"What...?W-What about Leon?!" A girl with blonde hair asked.

"I'm sorry,but...they...t-they died...Sakura Oogami,Asahina Aoi, Celestia Ludenberg,Hifumi Yamada, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Touko Fukawa, Sayaka Maizono, and Leon Kuwata didn't survive..."

The hostages that were related to the names that i just spoke of bursted out crying. I cried too,especially the part where Leon who was one of my best friends died. Mondo touched my shoulder and looked at me with sad eyes too.

"My men will take care of your wounds. You may now rest in here until things are steady on the outside world" Togami said.

"Young master,i have to serve you no matter what condition i am in" an old butler said.

"Nonsense. You were also kept hostage. I order you to heal and take some rest"

The butler smiled and bowed at Togami.

"As you wish,young master"

Togami clapped his hands. A few men then came inside the room.

"Take them to their rooms and handle their wounds. Leave these three" Togami instructed while pointing a finger at Daiya,dad,and Taka's dad. The men nodded and did what they were told to do. The room was finally pretty empty with only 7 of us remaining inside.

"Oi,why isn't Daiya getting any treatment?! He's fucking injured!" Mondo yelled while pulling on Togami's collar. Taka's dad reacted and pointed a gun at Mondo.

"Put him down! NOW!"

Mondo clicked his tongue and let Togami go. Togami then fixed himself.

"He will get some treatment soon. That goes for Chihiro and Ishimaru's fathers as well,but we need to know what happened to them" Togami said.

"Uh...before we talk...c-can you please tell us what's happening?" Dad asked. Togami sighed.

"Fine. I will tell you,under one condition. Whatever i say in this room stays here. Understand? We wouldn't want to raise any panic"

The three of them nodded. Togami explained everything from the reason why we locked ourselves in school until the part where the Future Foundation offered us to work with them. Dad cried amd hugged me.

"O-Oh my goodness,Chihiro! Y-You've gone through so much..! I'm sorry that i c-couldn't protect you!"

I hugged him and pat his back.

"It's alright,dad. Mondo and Taka were there to protect me. I'm fine!"

"Thankyou,boys. Mondo,i see that you fulfilled your promise. Thankyou..." Dad said while smiling at Mondo. Mondo gave him a thumbs up with a toothy grin.

"No prob,Mr.Fujisaki!"

"Hey,Chihiro. Thanks for looking after Mondo. You too,Ishimaru" Daiya said. I nodded and smiled at him.

"You are very much welcome,Mr.Fujisaki,Daiya" Taka said while bowing. Togami cleared his throat.

"Are you finished yet?"

I laughed nervously.

"S-Sorry..."

"Right. Now,tell us what happened" Togami said while looking at Daiya.