Treasure Hunting

Ishimaru's POV

The game has just begun. We decided to run to the center of the island and solve the clue there. That way,we can go to the place that the clue tells us fast. When Chihiro and Kyoudai were resting,i took my time wandering around the island,memorizing every path there is so we wouldn't end up like before. It seems that we were the only ones who went with that plan since no else was there. In the center of the island was a green flowery field. It will be safe for us to strategize our movements there. After we arrived,i opened the scroll from before and read the clue loudly so Kyoudai and Chihiro can listen.

"I am hard but not impossible to break. I always accompany the calm but also aggresive liquid that shines through the day. Find me and i will lead the way"

"What the fuck does that mean?" Kyoudai asked.

"Hard but not impossible to break...a rock?"

"Taka,rocks are everywhere. How are we going to find the fucking cluepost?!"

"Calm and aggresive liquid...since we're on an island,then it must mean the ocean,right? So it must be the rocks on shore!" Chi said.

"That's it! But Chi,the island's edges are surrounded by lots of rocks. How do we know which area to search?"

Chi went silent for a while then snapped her fingers.

"I got an idea! The island isn't full on flat,right? There must be a cliff or something. Usually,the currents are strong around it while the waters on the beach are usually calm and never 'aggresive'. Do you know any cliff on this island,Taka?"

Hmm..now that i think about it,this island does have a cliff. Under the cliff is a beach full of huge rocks. Maybe it is there.

"There is one"

"Lead us there,Taka!" Kyoudai said.

I nod in response and ran towards the cliff while Kyoudai and Chi followed me. When we arrived there,Ms.Yukizome was waving at us,calling us to go near her. Chi was right,this was the first cluepost to go to.

"Welcome,welcome. You are the first team to arrive at this post. You must wait for the other team to get the clue so take a rest" she said.

While we were resting and taking in the breath-taking view,we heard a loud announcement coming out of nowhere.

"Team 1 is out of the game"

Isn't that Hajime's team? Too bad that he lost in the first post. Not long after,another team made it to the cliff. It was Enoshima's team.

"You guys are here already?" Enoshima asked.

"We've been waiting for quite some time"

"Alright kids. Now's the time for battle! The winner will get the clue for the next post. The challenge is....hand wrestling! All of you have to participate in the battle,the sequence is up to you"

Hand wrestling?! But Chihiro will lose! We must strategize well.

"Listen,Chihiro will go against Celes. Kyoudai,you go against Enoshima. I'll deal with Ikusaba"

"Really,man? Why do i have to deal with the psycopathic bitch?" Kyoudai complained.

"Kyoudai,Ikusaba is an elite soldier. I'm sure she has some kind of tricks up her sleeve. I've trained with the army and the police so i'm sure i can handle it. As for Celes...honestly,i don't think she has the will power to win. That's why it's better if Chihiro handles her"

"Ugh,Fine"

"Alright. Who's up for the first match?" Ms.Yukizome asked.

"Me! I'll go first!" Enoshima cheerfully said.