He Saved Me

Ishimaru's POV

Two weeks have passed. The day has finally come for us to take our departure to Jabberwock Island. We all split and decided to meet up at the airport at our agreed time. During the time we split,we can do whatever we want. I remembered what Kazuichi told me when we were still at school.

"Listen up! Ishimaru,you and Mondo will hang out doing your own thing. Since Chi will probably avoid you,i'll be the one who keeps Chi company. Any plans or arrangements will have to wait. We gotta see what's in store on that island first. In the meantime,i'll scoop out all the infos i can get. Any questions?"

"I have one. Me and Chi are pretty close so why would she avoid me? There is no reason for her to do so"

Although,it does seem like she will avoid me. She has been avoiding me a lot lately.

"Yes,there is"

"Like what?"

"Him" Kazuichi said while pointing at Kyoudai.

"The fuck?! Don't blame me!"

"I see. Well,that's true. Okay then"

"Hey! Not you too!"

"Dude,the only reason is you. What else could it be?" Kazuichi flatly said.

Kyoudai growled,"Grr..fine!"

That said,me and Kyoudai were planning on going to the park and just relax there. Our stuff were already at the airport so we didn't have anything to bring beside our wallets and digital notebooks. After we arrived,Kyoudai layed down on the grass while i just sat beside him.

"Lay on the grass with me,Kyoudai!" Kyoudai said while patting the empty space beside him.

"Kyoudai,i can't. My uniform will get dirty. A hall monitor must always keep himself clean at all times"

Kyoudai rolled his eyes.

"Taka,the grass is clean. It ain't gonna stain your uniform. C'mon,ya need to chill once in a while. Forget about the rules,will ya?"

"I will not. As a hall monitor,i must follow all the rules"

"Right,right. This ain't school. We're at a fucking park,Taka. What rule does a park have? Not throwing stuff around probably"

He does have a point. Maybe i should take a break.

"Fine. You win"

I layed beside Kyoudai,looking up at the clear blue sky full with fluffy white clouds. It may seem so simple but nature really is amazing. Doing this is really relaxing.

"So? Waddya' think?" Kyoudai asked. His gaze was still fixated on the sky.

"You're right. Maybe i do need to relax a bit"

"Definitely,Kyoudai"

He stood up and cleaned his coat from the grass that went along with it.

"Hey,i'm gonna find somethin' to drink. Ya want anything?" He asked me.

"No,thankyou Kyoudai. I'll be waiting here"

"Okay"

A few minutes after he left,my digital notebook buzzed in my pocket. I took it to see that i have an incoming call from Kazuichi.

"Hello?"

"DUDE,HELP ME! OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD"

What's wrong with him? Did something bad happen?