New Couple

Warning: this chap has loads of profanities and mature content(not lemon tho,just something that little kids shouldn't read). Read at your own risk!

Chihiro's POV

We were enjoying the night sky when i heard my digital notebook ring. I took it from my pocket to see Taka calling me.

"Hello? What's wrong,Taka?"

"Chi,help! Someone busted Asahina's door and took her stuff! Oogami's stuff are lost as well!"

"What?! Where are you?!"

"We're at Asahina's room. Come quick! We need you to look up for evidence from the cameras!"

"W-We'll be right there!"

I hung up and frantically stood up,shaking in fear. Mondo held my hand and looked at me worriedly.

"Calm down,Chi. What happened?"

"S-Someone broke into Aoi's room and took Aoi and Sakura's stuff. W-We have to go there!"

"What?! Hop on my back! I'll run and we'll get there in no time!"

I nodded. Mondo crouched down and i climbed to his back. When i was already in a comfortable position,he zoomed past the crowds to Aoi's room. I held on tightly to his neck,worried that i might fall but Mondo held both of my legs so i was safe. After we got there,i saw Aoi's door just fine. Could it be that we were at the wrong place? Mondo put me down to the ground. I knocked on the door and it went open. It was dark inside. I slowly opened the door,Mondo following close behind.

"H-Hello..?"

Just then,the lights went on and everyone jumped at us,surprising me and Mondo.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

I almost had a heart attack. I saw a huge banner above me,saying 'Congratulations Chihiro & Mondo'. There were ballons, streamers,and food all prepared.They did all of this for us? I cried. I had such great friends.

"T-Thankyou,everyone..."

"Thanks,guys" Mondo smiled.

"Dude,that was some touching romance scene you two had" Leon said while clinging to Mondo's shoulder.

"I see that you didn't use the speech that i gave you,Kyoudai" Taka said. They all helped him,huh?

"Yeah,sorry about that,Kyoudai. I was too nervous" Mondo said.

I stood in front of everyone and cleared my throat. I was afraid since i'm not good at speaking in public but we're in a closed room and all of them are my friends so it should be alright. I took a deep breath.

"T-Thankyou,everyone...i-i know that you've helped Mondo a lot..and y-you've protected me by calling yourselves my defense squad..thankyou...i really don't deserve all of you,including Mondo as well...i'm sorry for being a burden..." i bowed down. I cried because i felt guilty for always putting them in trouble. Mondo walked towards me and hugged me,stroking my hair.

"That's nonsense,Chi. You're an angel that was sent to us. We're the ones who feel blessed"

"Yeah,that's right!" Aoi said. She hugged me from behind. Soon, everyone agreed and put me in a huge bear hug. For the first time in my life,i feel so loved. I cried again but this time,it was tears of joy.

"T-thankyou,i love you,guys..!"

"We love you too,Chihiro!" They all said. After we were done hugging,they finally let go.

"Now,let's party!" Leon said. Everyone cheered and started partying. I just spent the night sitting around with Mondo,eating a few stuff. After everyone was worn out,we cleaned up then headed to our rooms to rest.