Reinforcements

Chihiro's POV

Just like what Taka said,we gathered a few people that we think can help us. All of the defense squad was here too. We gathered in my room to talk about the new allies.

"I assume that you've all gathered us here for an important reason" Kyoko said.

"Of course you peasants would ask for my help since i am far too superior against you" Togami scoffed.

"I-I w-w-will d-do a-anything as l-long as i'm w-with my white k-k-knight" Touko said.

"Since i have nothing better to do,i am willing to help you in your little troubles" Celes said while sipping her tea.

"So,what's up,guys?" Naegi asked. Since the defense squad hasn't heard about it either,they all listened carefully to us. We told them everything that has happened with Junko before. We also told them about what Mukuro said to us earlier today.

"How dare she..." Sakura glared. An intimidating aura showed up around her body.

"I have never even liked Junko at the first place. That time when we were at Jabberwock Island? For the first time,it was Ms.Yukizome who chose the team. The volleyball one? She forced me because her team needed more people. I would never side with such a girl" Celes said.

"You guys had it pretty rough,huh" Naegi said.

"So,you gathered us here because you wanted our help to defend Chihiro from Junko,is that correct?" Kyoko deducted.

"Yes. Please help us. We are highly concerned about Chihiro's safety but if you want to deny our offer, then it is fine. But please...i will do anything to repay you" Taka said while bowing.

"Taka,you don't have to-"

"We beg you guys too" Leon and Souda said while bowing.

"Guys..."

"Please..." Mondo whispered while looking down. They would throw away their dignity just so we can get more allies? I'm just...I'm sorry guys...

"We will help you and no payment is required" Kyoko said. We all looked up at her,a bit surprised.

"R-Really? How come?" Leon asked.

"Because,seeing all of you act that way shows how serious this matter is. We all love Chihiro. That's why we will help you as best as we can" Kyoko smiled. That was rare. She only smiles whenever she speaks from the heart.

"You may be a peasant,but you are worthy enough to gain help from the Togami empire" Togami said while looking away. I saw a little blush on his cheeks.

"Y-y-you i-inspire me o-on my n-novels s-so t-t-this is h-how i'll s-show my t-t-thanks.." Touko whispered.

"To be honest,i don't think i can help that much but if it's for you,i'll try my best,Chihiro" Naegi smiled.

"I really do admire your behaviour,Chihiro. Like i once said, you are intelligent and well-mannered and that is what i like about you,knowing your gender" Celes giggled a bit. WAIT,DID SHE SAY GENDER?!

"H-how did you know..?"

"We all know. We saw you going to the men's bathroom and you were easier at talking with boys instead of girls. You never wanted to change with us but to hide your secret,you tried to change in your own room where no one would find out" Kyoko said.

"O-Oh...but aren't you..disgusted?"

"We believe that you did it with a reason,but that's a story for another day. May i ask why you asked us and not anyone else?"