Last Day of Hope

Chihiro's POV

It was our first day of lockdown. We didn't have classes anymore because none of the teachers were inside with us. Only Mr.Jin was here. I was sitting on my bed in my room,thinking about how the others were feeling. I then walked around. I held the green teddy bear that Mondo won for me back from when he confessed his love in Jabberwock Island. It was a really fun time. We didn't know that things would come to this. I hugged the teddy close,making it wet with my tears. I was so busy crying that i didn't notice Mondo coming in to my room.

"Chi..."

He then sat next to me and started rubbing my back. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead.

"M-Mondo...why does this have to happen..? Why does Junko have to ruin the world? Why can't we just live a normal and peaceful life..?"

It's only been the first day,but i was already getting hysterical.

"I dunno,Chi...it's fate,i guess. We're lucky that we got the chance to stay alive when everyone else is in danger outside"

He's right. I'm sure everyone else would kill to be in our position.

"Hey,it's almost lunch time. Wanna go and get some grub?"

I was getting kind of hungry myself so i agreed. We then held hands and walked to the cafetaria together. When we arrived,we saw everyone eating lunch together,including Mr.Jin.

"Good afternoon,kids. How are you?" Mr.Jin greeted us.

"We're alright,i guess..."

We then grabbed our food and took our seats with the others. We sat on one long table.

"Cheer up,Chihiro! We're still here so you're not alone" Aoi happily said beside me. I nodded.

"Yeah,okay..."

"Good thing that Enoshima isn't here. We're totally safe!" Hagakure laughed.

"YOU'RE WRONG!" a familiar voice spoke. No way,it couldn't be...

"J-Junko?!'

We then looked at the cafetaria door to see Junko and Mukuro standing there. I heard a loud clatter coming from beside me. I looked at the source of the sound to see Mondo standing up,his fists shaking. His eyes looked ready to kill.

"You bitch...."

"Togami!" Naegi called. Togami nodded and took a deep breath.

"I love you,Fukawa" Togami said while looking away. Touko yelped and smiled while fainting,standing up to be a whole new person,Genocider Syo.

"Anyone want a piece of Genocider Syo?!" She said while laughing like a maniac. She was holding both of her favourite scissors.

"Attack them!" Togami ordered.

"Alright,darling! I'll kill ya after I'm done with them,okay?"

She then lunged at Junko,ready to stab her when Mukuro quickly stood in front of her,protecting Junko.

"You will never lay a hand on Junko" Mukuro said. Her eyes were cold. She had a battle with Genocider. Both of them were very skilled. We cheered for Genocider,but one of her scissors fell,making her guard down. Mukuro took the advantage and knocked her out in an instant.

"Who's next?" Mukuro said. She was still in her fighting stance. I reached beside me to grab at Mondo's coat but i felt nothing. I looked over and saw Mondo running towards Mukuro with a chair on his hands.

"ME,BITCH!" Mondo yelled.

"What a terrible choice of weapon you have,Oowada" Mukuro said. Mondo smirked and kept on running.