He's Finally Mine

Chihiro's POV

Yesterday,Kyoko came back to my room,telling us that the headmaster gave us his approval. Because of that,we've started the plan today. We altered the plan a bit,adding a little detail too.

"I have a new plan. If we guard Chihiro,Junko will notice that we know all about her plans. It can put us and Mukuro in danger. To avoid that,we should act like normal but we will still keep an eye on everything she does. We can go inside Chihiro's room and stay there to protect him but don't go there too often or too long. Junko will notice this as well. For the ones who are in class 77,you will only guard Chihiro whenever you are hanging out with him. Other than that,it's better if you do nothing to avoid any suspicion. As for the rest of us,i'm sure that our views of Junko has changed eversince we knew about what Junko did,but we must still pretend to be her friend. Remember,every one of us could be her target so always be on high alert. Any questions?" Kyoko said while looking at all of us. I can sense the tension in the air. Of course everyone would be tense since every step we do counts.

"Alright then. I now end this meeting"

Everyone scattered to their own rooms until only me,Mondo, and Kyoko were left.

"You're not going back,Kyoko?" I asked her. She just stood there and stared at the two of us. She let out a loud sigh. Oh no,this is not good.

"I wanted to talk to you two so i had to wait for the others to get back"

"What do ya wanna talk about?" Mondo asked.

"I think Junko is targetting you,Mondo"

W-w-what?!

"B-but you're not sure yet,right..?"

"To be honest,it's true that i'm not 100% sure but the chances are very high. Think about it,if anything were to happen to Mondo, you would be very devastated and crushed and that is exactly what Junko is aiming for" Kyoko said as-a-matter-of-factly. No...this can't be happening...

"What the hell,Kirigiri?! Are ya sayin' all of this just to scare the shit out of us?!"  Mondo yelled.

"No. I'm telling you this because i care about you. I care about Chihiro. I care about your relationship. All i'm asking is for you to be more careful,Mondo. Protect yourself more than Chihiro if you can. Just think that if anything bad ever happens to you,you'll make Chihiro suffer a lot. That is all i wanted to say" Kirigiri said. Mondo was deadpanned,trying to take everything in.

"...Thankyou,Kyoko..."

"Well,i best be going now. Good night Chihiro,Mondo"

"Good night,Kyoko"

She then left to the door and went out. I heard a thud coming from behind me. I looked at the source and saw Mondo laying on my bed,eyes watery again.

"I can't believe it...i must be fucking dreamin' right now...haha...yeah,that's it...it's all just one fucked up dream....i'll wake up any minute now..."

He's trying to run from reality...looking at him acting like that,i couldn't hold back any longer. I cried loudly and hugged him. I don't want Mondo to go. I will never give him away to Junko,i love him too much. If he ever dies, nothing will be left of me. I would give my life in exchange for Mondo's. I was busy crying when i felt a soft pat on my head. I looked up to see Mondo looking down at me. Tears were streaming down his face,but he kept smiling.

"D-Don't cry,Chi....i'll always protect ya and i...i'll never die. We'll die together when we're old and all wrinkly..."

"Y-You p-promise..?"

He held out his pinky to me.

"Promise...a-as long as you promise me t-too..."

I held out my pinky to him too,doing the pinky swear.

"I..p-p-promise..."

We embraced each other on the bed,falling asleep due to how tired we felt after being emotionally drained in just one day.

Now we're at class,acting like usual. Everyone tried to be as cheery as usual,but you can sense the atmosphere changing. Junko didn't seem to notice it though,so lucky for us. I was trembling a bit,remembering about yesterday when i felt a big hand hold on to my small ones. It was Mondo's. Mondo rubbed my hand with his thumb,holding it tightly. He was trembling a bit too,but not as much as i was.

"It's okay,Chi..We'll get through this. It's not like she'd murder anyone right? The police would find her and arrest her" Mondo whispered. I just nodded in response,giving him a faint smile. I hope that it will really be alright.

Mondo's POV

It's been three days since we've started the plan and nothing happened. Could what Mukuro said be bullshit? No,i don't think so. I was in the library with Chi, studying on history. We kinda felt less tense than before but it's still there. That feelin' of bein' targetted is just fucked up. So this is how my targets feel like whenever we chase them. I guess karma does exist.

"What's wrong,Mondo?" Chi asked.

"Nah,i was just thinkin' about some random stuff"

"Okay then"

After we finished,i took Chi to his room and waved him goodbye. On my way back to my room,i got thirsty so i went out to grab some drinks.

Junko's POV

TIME FOR SOME ACTION! The meds were finally finished! As for Seiko-senpai,i just erased her memory of me kidnapping her and using her skills. I just told her that she slept for a few days in the lab as an effect from one of her drugs and she believed it! Now that she's out of the way,time to make good use of the med. It was a transparent liquid and it smelled nothing,just like ordinary water. With just a sip,i can control Mondo and make him do things that i'm sure he would never forgive himself if he did it. Upupupupu.

I was walking around when i saw Mondo sitting alone with a cup of coffe in front of him. Great! It's a good thing that i brought the med with me. I sneaked behind him and waited for the right moment. When he was busy looking over his bag for something,i quickly poured the med into his coffee without him noticing. I quickly went out of there and hid behind a wall,watching if the med would work or not. After he finished opening his bag to find nothing,he drank the coffee. He then choked and held his neck. I went out of my hiding spot and yelled my victory.

"YES! IT WORKED!"

He looked at me and growled.

"Y-you bitch..! The fuck did ya do to my c-coffee?!"

"Oh nothing. I just poured a little something that'll make you obey me,that's all"

"You'll...ugh...pay for...this..."

He fell to the ground,losing his consciousness.

"Oh yeah? Who's gonna stop me? Your puny little boyfriend? As if!"

I stepped on his head hard and laughed out loud.

"Now you serve me,asshole!"

"I'm...sorry...Chi...." he said before finally passing out. After a few minutes,he woke up. He was quiet but he then stood up facing me. Alright,time to test it out.

"Mondo,from now on,i'm your mistress. You obey my orders only. Is that clear?"

"Yes,mistress..."

YES! Just wait,Chihiro. I'll make you feel hurt more than you could ever imagine. Upupupupu.