Planning A Strategy

Mondo's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was already 10 am. I looked at Taka's bed to see that he was already gone.

"Shit,i'm late!"

I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. I just washed my face and brushed my teeth,not bothering to style my hair into the usual pomp. I almost tripped when i ran towards the door. I took my biker coat while running and headed outside to the beach where we usually met up. It was already empty when i got there. Oh fuck,Ms.Yukizome's gonna kill me! I ran to Chi's room,hoping that he was there. I knocked over and over until i heard a soft tapping coming over to me. The door softly opened,revealing Chihiro in his cute green pajamas. His bangs was pinned to the side,adding more cuteness. WHAT THE,CUTE?! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?!

"Good morning,how may i help you?" Chihiro asked. Wait,what did he say?

"Chi,it's me!"

"Umm...Mondo? Is that you?" Chi said after looking at me for a few minutes.

"Uh,yeah"

"Oh my,I-I'm sorry! It's just that with your hair down,you look really different..n-not in a bad way..! You look...really cool..." Chi said while blushing. I blushed too. The only person who ever saw me like this was Daiya. He did say that i was good lookin' with this hair but he's my bro. He could've just lied to me.

"Ah,w-what am i doing?! Please,come in!"

"Thanks..."

I walked in and grabbed myself a cup of coffee from the kitchen. I've been here a lot so i know that Chi wouldn't mind. I went to the bed area and saw Taka,Souda,and Leon playing cards together. They were so focused that they didn't even realize my presence. They knew after i cleared my throat.

"Kyoudai,you're awake!" Taka smiled.

"Yo,dude" Leon greeted. Souda just waved his hand.

"Am i late? Why are ya here playin' cards? And Taka,why didn't ya wake me up? That's the first time that ya didn't yell at me so i would wake up"

"Ms.Yukizome went sick so she gave us a few days full of free time. At least until she recovers. I didn't wake you up because i know you're tired after your session with Chihiro" Taka shrugged. I sprayed the coffee that was inside my mouth,suprised that he knew about the session.

"What the fuck?! How didtcha' know?!"

"Leon told us that you two had a secret session together. We started thinking about negative things,but Chihiro clarified that information" Taka said. Why are these people so fucking nosy.

"Umm...Mondo,excuse me. I need to clean up your...uh..spilled coffee?" Chi said,bringing a dry mop.

"Spilled coffee? What are ya- Oh. Sorry about that. Here,lemme do it. I'm the one responsible for it"

"N-No need,i can do-"

"Uh uh. No"

"But-"

"No buts. Hand it over"

Chi was hesitant but he still gave me the mop anyway. I started cleanin' up while Chi sat on a desk,typing on his laptop and shit. I noticed Souda and Leon snickering.

"What are ya idiots laughin' about?!"

"Nothin'...." Leon said then whistled. How can that mean nothing.

"Dude,honestly,you've changed after being friends with Chihiro. Right,Ishimaru?" Souda nudged Taka's arm to grab his attention.

"He is correct,Kyoudai. You have become more diligent and more responsible than before. I must say that i am quite impressed" Taka nod while putting a hand on his chin.