Getting Out

Chihiro's POV

I had a really fun training session with Mondo and Taka last night. After we were done,we went back to our rooms and rest. After i woke up,i heard Monokuma announcing that a body has been found. I immediately jumped up and changed my clothes,hurrying to look at who the next victim was. It was Hagakure. The killer? In the second classroom trial,we finally found out that Touko was also Genocider Syo. She killed him because Hagakure caught her transform into Genocider in the library. She wanted to keep her identity hidden. With that,Touko was punished and killed by Monokuma. The murdering went on. Next,it was Asahina and Hifumi. The culprit was Celes. She tricked Hifumi into killing Asahina. Celes then killed him off. After that,Sakura killed herself. She left a message,saying that she was a spy and she did it because she had to. She did it because her family's lives were at stake. She killed herself because she felt weak. She wasn't able to protect Asahina,her best friend,from being killed. She thought that by doing self suicide,it would redeem her sins for not being a good friend both to Asahina and to all of us. I was really scared. I didn't expect for these killing incidents to happen. But i was alright. Mondo and Taka were by my side. I was able to go through all of it together with them. Nine of us died and only six people were left. What's surprising for us next? There was another person. Monokuma forced us into finding the mysterious person's murderer. We found no evidence or clues whatsoever,but Monokuma said that it was Naegi. Kirigiri also said that Naegi was the culprit. We were hesitant,but we decided to vote for him and we were right. Naegi was almost squished to death in his 'punishment',when a glitch happened. The giant block of metal stopped while Naegi kept on moving backwards and fell to a deep hole. Monokuma just shrugged it off and left. Kirigiri left while the rest of us mourn over Naegi's death. But something bugged my mind.

"What's wrong,Chihiro?" Taka asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing. It's just that something feels off. Naegi should've been squished to death but the system glitched. I wonder why though.."

"Actually,i saw your face when the glitch happened" Mondo said.

My face? Could it be Alter Ego? But how? I haven't finished her yet. How can Alter Ego take over the system? I was thinking around when Kirigiri came back with Naegi. She told me that she had to make Naegi the blackened because she knew that Naegi will survive with luck on his side. Kirigiri and Naegi then went to the auditorium to challenge Monokuma on finding who the real culprit was. We all agreed. We will finish the killing incidents once and for all. Monokuma accepted the challenge. He opened all the locked areas and gave us little clues,including class photos. It's weird. We were here for only a few weeks. How could he have these photos? Editing maybe? I don't think so. After a few hours of clue finding,we finally found who the real mastermind was.

"The real mastermind is none other than Junko Enoshima!" Naegi said.

"You sure? You can still change your guess,Naegi" Monokuma said.

"I am absolutely sure! The Junko Enoshima we met before was your twin sister,Mukuro Ikusaba! She was also the body that you used as the mysterious person to frame me and kill me off!"

"Just admit it,Enoshima. All clues lead to you. There's no escaping from this. Show yourself!" Kirigiri sternly said. Monokuma then shut down,white smoke coming from behind him. Then there was a tiny bang and there she was. Junko Enoshima was the mastermind all along. She was standing proudly and wearing a crown on her head.

"HAHAHA! I gotta say,Naegi. You really are out of my expectations" she laughed.

"We got it right,so talk!" Togami demanded.

"Fine,fine. In short,i made the world drown into despair. You and your principal tried to lock yourselves inside so you can be safe from the outside world" Junko said while rolling her eyes.