Meeting Izuru

Chihiro's POV

It took us two hours to get to Jabberwock Island. Just before landing,i contacted Kyoko.

"Kyoko,are you on the island?"

"Yes. We're at the dock"

"Okay"

We then went to the dock and landed there. Togami told the pilot to stand by in case we had to make a run for it fast. We hopped off and met with Kyoko and Naegi who were wearing formal attires.

"Hey,guys! It's been a while!" Naegi said.

"Yo! What's with those clothes?" Mondo said while waving at them.

"It's what they told us to wear. Nice hero suits!" Naegi said while looking at our clothes.

"Isn't it dangerous for you two to stand in the open like this? What if the Remnants of Despair see you?" Taka asked.

"They won't. They're busy damaging the world as we speak. Only Izuru is on the island" Kyoko calmly said. Togami then took out two gold rings and threw them to Kyoko and Naegi.

"There are tracking devices in those rings. Put it on your finger so Chihiro can see where you are. I brought your customly designed weapons as well" Togami said. He then gave a set of daggers to Kyoko. Naegi got a gun like me,but his gun was different from mine.

"Let's go" Kyoko said while putting on the dagger pouch that Togami gave her. I opened my watch and called for Alter Ego.

"Yes,master?" Alter Ego asked.

"I need you to go and search for Jabberwock Island's map in the database"

"Yes,sir!"

A few minutes later,a map of the island showed up.

"Thankyou,Alter Ego"

"You're welcome,master!" She said before disappearing.

"So,where's the secret room?" Togami asked.

"This map was made according to the places we've went through during the treasure hunt. I don't think we found anything suspicious that could be the door to a secret place"

"What about the hotel? It's deserted now. It must be somewhere below there" Kyoko said. I kind of agree. The people who worked on the Kamukura project must have decent rest so they could work well on the project. They could do that if they made the project near the hotel.

"The hotel it is then" Taka said. We then used the map to find the hotel. It was really creepy. Everything was deserted. I wonder if there were any Monokumas around. We finally arrived at the hotel after a few minutes of walking. It was really different from how i remembered it. It was so fancy and cool back then,but now it was all damaged. The glass was shattered and vines were hanging from the roof. I trembled and hid behind Mondo.

"G-Guys,i'm scared..."

Mondo then lifted me up with one arm. He gave me a peck on the forehead and smiled.

"Don't worry,princess. I'm here. We all are"

I nodded and smiled in response. We then continued our journey with me still in Mondo's arms. Everything was wrecked. All of the furnitures were broken. It's like a riot happened inside. We walked towards the lift and miraculously,the lift was still on. In fact,it was pretty clean. It wasn't rusty or broken at all. It must've been used up until now. I guess we were heading towards the right direction afterall. We went inside and looked at the buttons.

"That's odd...There wasn't any basement floor when we stayed here"

"The project was after our vacation. Maybe it was held there. We should check it out" Kyoko said while pressing the button. The lift doors shut close. We then went down for what seemed like forever.