The Secret Project

Kirigiri's POV

Before we started the discussion,i made sure that the infirmary was empty from other people. I locked the doors so no one else can hear about what will be said in this room. After i was done,Chihiro told us everything about what happened between him, Mondo, and Junko. As expected,she has reached new levels of revenge.

"Can't we just call the cops so they can hunt her down and arrest her?!" Mondo said while punching the wall. Chihiro looked at him with worry. I shook my head with disapproval.

"I believe that is a reckless move. It's true that Junko manipulated you, but you were the one who held the knife and used it to hurt Chihiro. Even if we all say that to them,they will never believe us because we have no proof that you are innocent. If they look up the crime scene and found your fingerprints on the knife,you will be the one who gets arrested"

"Pardon me,Kyoko,but how can you guarantee that the police won't find out about what happened? Junko and Mukuro could tell them about it,or maybe there are other students who saw Mondo running around with a blood covered Chihiro" Celes said.

"Looking at those possibilities,the chances of them happening are rather small. Junko and Mukuro are missing,but my guess is that they moved to another headquarters. I'm sure that Junko would rather choose to spend her time planning something else instead of telling the authorities about what happened. Besides,i heard that a few people saw them lurking around school grounds. As for the other students,Ishimaru and Mondo found each other in the forest area. The chances of students walking around that place is too small,especially since it was raining. That said,it's safe to say that the police will never put their hands on this mess"

"W-Wait,Junko's lurking around school grounds?! Doesn't it mean that nowhere is safe for Chihiro?!" Naegi said. I can see Chihiro trembling in fear.

"As long as he stays in this building and never goes out,he should be fine. Junko was seen multiple times and everytime she was found,she was always lurking to the other building where the 77 class is located. For Sonia,Gundham,and Souda,i advise you to be very careful. Having an encounter with Junko can risk your lives"

The three of them switched glances and slowly nodded.

"So,what do you want to talk about that could 'determine humanity's future'?" Togami asked. They shouldn't have known about it at the beginning but Junko's actions were getting out of hand. I've talked this with father and he approved of it.

I came to his office again,knocking on his door. Ms.Yukizome was nowhere to be seen. Something feels odd.

"Come in"

I went in, locked the door,then sat on the chair in front of him.

"What is it,Kyoko?"

"Father,Junko has acted again"

"What did she do this time?"

"The meds that she asked Seiko Kimura to make was hypnotizing liquid. She gave it to Mondo and used him to hurt Chihiro. Ishimaru just found Mondo in the forest with a bloody Chihiro on his arms. According to what the nurse said,he had scars all over his body, including a stab wound. Luckily,it didn't hit a vital organ so Chihiro can still live. Junko tried to kill Chihiro. Does that mean that she knows how important Chihiro is in the Neo World Program?"

He sighed and held his forehead.

"We don't know. All we know is that she has been found lurking around the new school building for the last few hours. It could be possible that she was aiming for Yasuke Matsuda,knowing they have a past with each other,but i wouldn't worry. Matsuda is very good at hiding information and Junko is probably stalking him because she has a love interest in him"