The First Time You Took Care of Me

Ishimaru's POV

Me,Kyoudai,and Kazuichi wandered off looking for stores or posters about upcoming events,but we have come to no avail. In fact,we found nothing. There was only a forest that looked really dark and scary.

"Um,guys. I think we're lost" Kazuichi said.

"Ya think?" Kyoudai sarcastically said.

"C'mon. It's probably behind the forest"

Kyoudai started walking to the forest area. Something tells me that it was a bad idea.

"Kyoudai,i don't think going inside the forest is a wise thing to do"

"Ya got a better idea?"

"..."

Oh well,what could possibly happen? We're in Hope's Peak territory so we should be safe,right? But i still honestly think that it's scary,especially the fact that it was night time,making us unable to clearly see what lies ahead of us. I should probably stay close with Kyoudai.

"You guys,wait for me!" Kazuichi yelled and ran towards us.

Kyoudai was clearing the path from trees that blocked our way,i was quietly following him,while Kazuichi was holding on tight to my arm,shaking out of fear. We kept on walking until i heard a rustle.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear w-w-what?" Kazuichi shook more furiously.

"Sshh. Shut the fuck up" Kyoudai said with a low voice. The rustling got louder and louder until it stopped. After a few minutes of being frozen,Kazuichi finally spoke again,"W-what was that? Is it..is it gone?"

Just then,i felt something wet dripping on my shoulder. I put my fingers on the liquid and they were slimy,similar to saliva. When i looked up to see where the liquid came from,a huge tiger's mouth was open above me.

"A TIGER?!! RUN!!!!"

We ran without knowing where we were headed to but we didn't care. A tiger was chasing us. It was going to eat us alive! We soon ran out of energy and decided to rest. We thought the tiger was already lost,but he showed up again so we ran all over the forest.

"WHY IS THE TIGER CHASING US?! CAN'T HE JUST LEAVE US ALONE?!" Kazuichi yelled

"UNLESS YOU KNOW TIGER LANGUAGE,WE CAN'T TELL HIM TO GO AWAY!"

"JUST KEEP YOUR FUCKING FEET MOVING!!" Kyoudai yelled.

A few steps later,we heard a click.

"WHAT NOW?!"

It was a trap. The three of us were caught in a net that was hung on a tree. The tiger was still nowhere to be seen but we have to get out of here if we want to survive. If we take too long,the tiger will show up and we will end up getting eaten.

"A-anyone have a knife?!"

"Here!" Kazuichi said while giving me his pocket knife. I tried to cut it as fast as i can.

"FASTER,TAKA! OUR LIVES ARE AT STAKE HERE!" Kyoudai pushed me.

"O-OKAY,OKAY! JUST A LITTLE MORE!"

I was finally able to cut the net and set us all free. By the time we fell to the ground,the tiger showed himself again.

"AH,MY ANKLE!" Kazuichi groaned. He fell and put his two hands on his ankle.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! CAN YOU RUN?!"

"I-I don't think i can..AH!"

He tried to stand but failed miserably. Instead of wasting more time,i decided to just carry Kazuichi and run for it together.