Snap Out Of It!

A/N: it's been a while since i last updated and i'm sorry about that! Anyway,thankyou to the readers out there! This book now has more than 1K reads,which is insane! Here's a chapter for you guys. Thanks for the support!

Mondo's POV

After a while,we finally arrived at the foundation. Kirigiri already told me about her plan and where her trap was,so all i gotta do was do what she told me to.

"We're here! Let's go,guys! Time for some despair" Chihiro said with that innocent smile of his.

"Oi,instead of showing up right at the front door,why not go from the back and surprise them from the inside?"

"We could do that,but do you know where the back door is?" Taka asked.

"Duh. Kirigiri told me before we're masterminds" i said while rolling my eyes.

"Why should we follow you?" Chihiro said while glaring at me. Shit,he's starting to have suspicion towards me. I then crouched down to his height and smirked.

"I can't let a shortie like you take the lead. I'm the fucking gang leader so i lead the team. Oh,and use your brain,will ya? If we go inside and hijack the place,the foundation would totally be in despair,more than if we go up the front door. If ya got any complaints,then get the fuck outta here!"

Chihiro pouted and looked away.

"Fine"

Sorry,Chi. We then went to the back of the building. There was a door,so we opened it and went in. Kirigiri said that the door led to the basement that was no longer used by the foundation,so trapping Taka and Chihiro would be easy without the foundation interfering. It was pitch black,but i counted my steps. I held Taka and Chihiro's hands and led them to the trap. After we made it to the trap,i pushed Taka to the left and Chihiro to the right.

"DO IT NOW!"

I then heard a loud bang,like something heavy fell to the floor. The lights went on,revealing Kirigiri and Naegi. Kirigiri handled Taka's cage while Naegi handled Chihiro's.

"Good job,Oowada!" Naegi said.

"Thanks,man" i grinned.

"YOU BETRAYED US!" Taka yelled while banging at the glass cage. He took out his sword and tried to slash it.

"It's useless. It's tempered glass. You won't be able to get out of there unless we let you go" Kirigiri said.

"LET US OUT OF HERE,BITCH!" Chi yelled. Damn.

"No,and that's final. Now,if you'll excuse me,i need to talk to Naegi and Oowada"

Kirigiri then told us to follow her to another room. She locked the doors and leaned on it.

"So,how are we gonna turn them back?"

"I don't exactly know yet. But,like i said,brainwashing works for those who have low mental strength. Ishimaru's shouldn't be too far from yours,so i think we should try on him first" Kirigiri said.

"Maybe we should make him remember the times when he got hope" Naegi suggested.

"Leave it to me"

We then went back to Taka and Chihiro's cages. Kirigiri stood by my side while Naegi guarded Chihiro.

"Taka,listen to me"

"Like i have a choice.." Taka muttered while looking away.

"Look,i know that somewhere deep inside,you're still the Kiyotaka that i know,my Kyoudai. Do ya remember when we were having a sauna match? Ya told me that ya didn't have any friends,but then ya found all of us at Hope's Peak. Ya got me,ya got Chihiro. You were literally crying happy tears. Ya felt hope. Please,fight your mastermind self and turn back to normal,for me and Chihiro"