Change of Plans

Ishimaru's POV

After we came back to the starting line,everyone congratulated us. Well,everyone except for Enoshima and Togami.

"Our agenda today is finished. You may all have some free time. See you tomorrow,kids!" Ms.Yukizome said. She then went to the resort with a few people,including her friend we met at the last post. Since we were tired,we decided to just rest.

"How about we rest in my room? Maybe Souda and Leon will be there,too" Chihiro said.

"Sure. Say,Chihiro,since when did you and Leon become friends? I thought that since he looks like a womanizer,you would keep some distance away from him"

"All i can say is don't judge a book by its cover" Chi shrugged.

We then went to Chi's room as suggested. When we got there,Leon and Kazuichi just came as well.

"Yo,Chi. How's it goin'? Congrats on the win guys" Kazuichi said.

"Thanks Souda. We just met on the second post,you know" Chi giggled.

"Yeah but my mood wasn't really all rainbows and unicorns so i didn't bother talking to you guys. Especially after what Sonia and Gundham did. That's just so not cool" Kazuichi sighed.

"Sorry about that. We had to use that strategy to win" i apologized while scratching the back of my head.

"Guys,how long are we gonna stand here? My feet is killin' me!" Leon complained.

We all laughed and went inside. We sat on the beds together. Me,Kyoudai,and Chi on one bed and Leon with Kazuichi on the other. We just talked some random stuff. It was really great. I didn't expect to be friends with all of these people.

"Souda,Mondo,i want to talk to you about something. Leon,Taka,is it alright if you go outside for a while? The bathroom can do too" Chi said. Is it about something private?

"Sure,just don't take too long" Leon said while lazily walking to the bathroom. I nod in response then followed Leon. When we were already inside,we decided to just sit down. Leon sat on the toilet while i sat on the floor.

"What could they possibly talk about that we shouldn't even hear it?"

"Who knows,dude. A dark secret or somethin'? It's her business so she has the right to not tell us" Leon shrugged.

But we're friends. Don't friends trust each other? We just sat quietly,waiting for them to finish their conversation.

Chihiro's POV

"Waddaya wanna talk about,Chi?" Mondo asked.

"Well,uh...since Leon and Taka are our friends now,do you think we should tell them about..my secret..?"

Mondo and Souda looked at each other,thinking about my suggestion.

"I honestly dunno about Leon. We ain't that close. As for Taka,i'm sure he'll be fine but it's your call. Ya don't have to tell them if ya don't wanna" Mondo said.

"I think Leon's pretty cool but i dunno if he's trustworthy enough for you to spill about 'that'" Souda said.

"Leon...on our first day together, he told me a secret that no one else knows. I just thought that it was unfair to him if i knew his secret while he doesn't know mine. I'm just scared...i'm scared that if i told them,they wouldn't be my friends anymore or they can spread the word throughout the entire school..."

"Chi,if that happens,me and Souda are here. Ya don't have to worry. I'll still kick Taka's ass even if he is my Kyoudai" Mondo said while giving me a comforting smile. His hand was on my shoulder, showing that he supported me. Souda also put a hand on my other shoulder,showing his shark teeth smile.