Back To Normal

Naegi's POV

A few weeks have passed. Like Kyoko suggested,we took turns on watching the remnants of Despair. They were still inside their pods,trying to survive the killing game inside the program. Junko put some viruses in the program,making the remnants go through the same thing as we did. But the good news is,Chihiro managed to alter the program. If 'Hope' wins against AI Junko,then she will die and the remnants will wake up all back to normal. Chihiro and the others came so it was time for us to leave,but when we were about to walk outside,one of the Future Foundation members told us to go back to headquarters immediately. I gave a worried glance towards Kyoko who was quiet and calm as usual.

"They must've heard about this...Naegi,do not spill any information. Act as normal as you can,understand?" Kyoko said. I nodded.

"We better go now,or else we'll get into trouble"

Me and Kyoko then went on our helicopter,waving goodbye at the others. Once we landed at the top of the foundation building,we rushed to the main office where all the leaders of each division gathered.

"I see that you have finally arrived" Munakata said with that cold gaze of his. I looked around to see all the leaders sitting at their places.

"What do you need,Munakata?" Kyoko asked,standing beside me and holding my hand. Her grip was tight,showing that she was as nervous as i am.

"Oh,nothing. It's just that...word got out that you helped the Remnants of Despair. Now,tell me where they are" Munakata said.

I gulped but tried to remain tough.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

A second later,Munakata was already standing on the table,his sword in front of my face.

"Stop lying,you traitor! Do you not realize that by killing the Remnants of Despair,hope will return once more? Sure,you defeated Junko Enoshima who was the mastermind of all this,but it still wasn't enough. So,say it! Where are they?!"

The monitors that were inside the room then blacked out. A laughing voice i knew too well showed up again.

"Upupupupupu...."

The monitors went back on,revealing a laughing Monokuma who was waving at me.

"Hey there,Naegi! Long time no see! Didtcha' miss me?"

"M-Monokuma..!"

All the lights then went off. A few minutes later,it went back on,but something was odd. Someone was missing from the group.

"C-Chisa,where are you?! Chisa! Chi-" Munakata called but stopped after he saw dripping blood. He looked up at the source only to see a horrifying scene. Ms.Yukizome was there,dangling from the ceiling,stabbed by the chandelier. She was dead and her body was full of fresh blood. The chandelier couldn't hold her weight much longer,resulting in a crash. Munakata went over to Ms.Yukizome and cried. Monokuma then showed up again.

"Upupupu,how does it feel Kyosuke? For your information,one of you did this to her. Who was it? Well,that's for you to find out!"

We were forced into another killing game,but this time,it will be the last. I tried to contact the others,but it was no use. The signal must be jammed. I can only hope for the best for all of us. Good luck everyone,we'll get through this together.

(Continued in DR3 Future Arc)

Chihiro's POV

"Guys...i feel like something bad is going to happen"

"With what? With the program or Naegi and Kyoko?" Taka asked.

"Both,i guess..?"

Mondo then touched my shoulder and gave a heartwarming smile.