Best Boy-Friend

Ishimaru's POV

Things have become really worrying. Mr.Kirigiri told me about Kyoudai and Kyoko's mission. He also told me to not spread the word and protect Chihiro while Kyoudai is gone. I don't exactly know what Chi was tasked to do but what i do know is that it's very important. So important to the point that he skipped class just to focus on doing it all day long. It's been a week since i've last seen Chihiro. I was starting to worry about him. Since no one was in detention for the day,i decided to take a quick peek on Chihiro after class was over. I knocked on the door a few times.

"Chihiro,are you there?"

No response. I knocked again with a little force this time. In result,the door swung open a bit. It seems that he didn't lock his door. I entered his room slowly,feeling guilty for barging in to someone else's privacy.

"Chihiro,what are you-OH MY GOD,CHIHIRO!"

I saw Chihiro laying on the floor. I quickly ran to his side and put his head on my lap.

"Chihiro,wake up!"

I tried to shake him but he wouldn't move. Is he...dead? I hurriedly check his pulse and heard faint heartbeats. Phew,that was close. I thought he was dead for real. I was already on the verge of crying,afraid that i will lose him. The last time he came back all bloody and hurt,he actually almost died. I will not let that happen again.

"T-Taka..?"

I see Chihiro slowly moving and opening his eyes. His eyes were baggy and red,his hair a mess,and his clothes were messy too.

"Chihiro,are you alright?!"

He slowly sat up,rubbed his eyes,and held his head.

"What time is it..?" He asked,still adjusting his eyes to the light. His room was dark before i opened the door wide to let the lights in. I looked at his table and saw his laptop and a few bottles of energy drinks.

"What have you been doing all this time?!"

"I've been programming stuff..."

"Did you not take care of yourself?!"

I sternly looked at him,demanding an answer. He only looked away,afraid of having an eye to eye contact with me.

"Chi..."

"Fine...i haven't eaten anything for this past week. I just drank some energy drinks so that's already enough. I...haven't slept either..."

Is he being serious right now?! He hasn't eaten anything and he has't slept at all either?!

"Okay,that's it!"

I carried Chihiro to his bathroom,putting him down in front of the shower. I gave him a fresh towel and pointed my finger to the shower.

"Do it,NOW!"

"B-But-"

"No buts! Or do you want me to bathe you?!"

His face flushed red. Why is he-OH DAMN.

"W-WAIT,THAT'S NOT WHAT I...UH...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!"

Chi giggled and went inside the shower. I turned around,facing the bathroom door to give him some privacy.

"I'm done..."

I turned around once more,facing Chihiro who was just covered with a white towel. He seemed pretty convincing as a girl since he used the towel like how a girl does when they cover up their bodies. WHAT AM I THINKING?!

"Taka,are you blushing?"

OF COURSE I AM.

"N-No,i'm not! Well then,you better get dressed now ahaha"