Forgive Me

Mondo's POV

I waited at the school infirmary's waiting chair, still a mess but i don't give a fuck about that. All i care about is Chihiro's condition. Will he survive? Taka sat next to me,touching my shoulder.

"It's alright,Kyoudai...I'm sure he'll be just fine"

"I hope so..."

Thank God that Taka was outside when i ran into him.

I was frantically running. If i didn't hurry, then Chihiro could die just because he wasn't immediately treated. When i went up the stairs that led me outside,i entered a forest. It was so fucking dark,especially since it was raining. I just ran without thinking,calling for help. Chihiro's blood kept gushing out. If this keeps up then....he's done for.

"HELP! ANYONE!"

"Kyoudai?!"

I looked behind me and saw Taka running.

"Where have you- WHAT HAPPENED?! IS HE ALRIGHT?!"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! WE GOTTA GET SOME HELP FAST OR HE'LL DIE!"

"FOLLOW ME!"

Taka led me through the forest to the infirmary. On our way there,he took out his phone and dialed a number.

"I'M CALLING FOR THE NURSE AND PHARMACIST SENIORS!"

"OKAY!"

When we arrived,the seniors were already there,waiting for us. I immediately put Chihiro on one of the beds then they took him to the operation room. I wanted to go inside and be there for Chihiro,but one of them told me to stay outside. I was about to push her when Taka called me and shook his head. I just grumbled and sat on the chairs,waiting for Chihiro.

I've been waiting for 3 hours now. Taka left because he had hall monitor duties. Every once in a while,he would come to check up on me and drop me some food. I was busy tapping my feet when Souda and Leon came.

"Dude...are you alright-" Souda asked. Leon shut his mouth with his hands and nervously laughed. It's a good thing that one of 'em is not an idiot. Souda's question is something that only someone with no eyes and brains ask.

"W-What he was trying to say was,how's Chihiro?" Leon asked.

"If i knew,i wouldn't be nervous as fuck,would i?!"

He yelped,moving backwards two steps. I took a deep breath. They didn't mean to be rude. They were my good friends. I'm sure that they're just worried about us.

"...sorry...it's just....i'm so fucking scared...what if he dies..?"

Leon then sat next to me while Souda kept standing in front of me.

"Dude,the ones who handle them are super talented at what they do. Ya gotta put some faith into them" Leon said.

"Yeah,you're right..."

"Aren't ya gonna clean yourself up?" Souda asked.

"Fuck no,i will not leave this room until i hear good news about Chihiro!"

"But...you stink.."

"WHAT THE FUCK DIDTCHA' SAY?!"

I grabbed Souda's jumpsuit by the collar. This asshole needed a lesson to be taught.

"W-WAIT! He's just saying that it would be better if you make yourself all clean and tidy. Look at those blood stains all over you! What do you think Chihiro will say if he woke up and saw you like this?" Leon said. He has a point there.