Future Foundation

Chihiro's POV

We finally got out from the school and what we saw was terrible. The world was turned upside down. The sky was no longer blue and bright. It was dark and crimson coloured. The buildings around us were ruined and the land was very dry. It's like an apocalypse actually happened. Was the whole world like this? My grip on Mondo's hand got tighter. I looked at Mondo who was taking in everything that was in front of us. I looked at Taka to see that he was having the same reaction as Mondo. We just stared at our surroundings until a helicopter came in front of us.

"Everyone,hide!" Kyoko ordered. There were lots of huge rocks that came from the destroyed buildings,so we hid behind it. We heard a couple of footsteps. We can't die now. We just got out! I shut my eyes close,being hugged by Mondo and Taka.

"We're here to help you! Come out!" A man's voice said. We switched glances with each other. Kyoko signaled Mondo to go first. Mondo understood and nodded his head. He then let go of me and stood up. He went and revealed himself.

"Who are y-HOLY SHIT!" He said while jumping a bit.

"What's the matter?" The man asked.

"N-No,nothin'. Never mind....guys, it's safe! They're the good guys!" Mondo said. We all went out from our hiding places to see the man that made Mondo surprised. We were all surprised as well. He was really,really big. He's even bigger than Mondo! He had on a bull's mask too,making him look intimidating.

"Why is everyone so surprised?" The man sweatdropped.

"Anyway,we have to hurry before the remnants of despair get here. Get on the helicopter!"

We obliged and went on. I looked at the view from above and felt myself about to cry. Lots of lives were lost all because of Junko. I decided to look away,not being able to take it in anymore. Just looking at it made me have negative thoughts about my dad's whereabouts.

"We're here" the man said. We all looked out to see a tall building. I guess it's those people's headquarters. The helicopter landed safely on the rooftop. The masked man then led us to an empty meeting room.

"I will leave the rest to him" he said while closing the door. Him? Who?

"Good evening" a voice spoke. We jumped out of surprise and looked behind us to see a tall man with white hair. He was wearing a white suit. He looked familiar.

"Hey,wait a minute...you're the asshole from before!" Mondo said while pointing a finger at the man. Ah,i remember now!

"Y-You're the man who yelled at Mr.Kirigiri!"

"How did you know?" Kyoko asked.

"Me and Mondo were called to Mr.Kirigiri's office back then. We were already in the front of the door when we heard a man yelling at him. I-It was this man!"

The man sighed. He fixed his tie and cleared his throat.

"Yes,that was me. I am Munakata Kyosuke,the leader of the Future Foundation" he said.

"Tell me,why did you save us?" Kyoko asked while glaring a bit at Munakata.

"Kyoko,what's with that question? You sound like you're ungrateful for some reason.." Naegi said.

"I'm grateful,Naegi. It's just that people like Munakata don't save random people. They save people who can be used as a tool. Explain,Munakata" Kyoko said. Munakata smiled.

"You really are smart. I'm sure your father would be very proud. Just like what Kyoko Kirigiri said,i helped you because i needed a favour,but we'll get to that later. First,i will explain about the Future Foundation. This foundation is an organization that fights against the spreading disease of despair. Our members are filled with top leveled agents,including Hope's Peak's alumnis,such as myself. Thanks to you,Junko Enoshima is now out of the picture,but we still have a big threat called the Remnants of Despair. Not only that,almost everyone is brainwashed to be a servant for despair. We need to rake in as many members as we can. Since all of you helped on defeating Junko,i figured you can defeat the others as well"