He Wasn't That Bad

Ishimaru's POV

We're finally here! This is actually the first time i went on a vacation.

"I hope this will be a fun experience"

"Did somebody say 'hope'?"

A boy with white messy hair wearing a white shirt and a green jacket popped up behind me. It was very creepy.

"Um..i did?"

"WONDERFUL! It seems there are people who like hope as much as i do. Oh,that glorious feeling of-" he started rambling but a boy with an ahoge on his hair just like Naegi cut his sentence.

"Komaeda,no. Please excuse him for creeping you out. He likes to act like that whenever somebody says 'hope'. You should try avoiding that word from now on since Komaeda is here"

"....okay"

"Hi,i'm Hajime Hinata from class 77. He's Nagito Komaeda,the 'SHSL luckster'. How about you?"

"I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru,the 'SHSL hall monitor. Hajime,what's your talent?"

"I...have none. I was actually moved from the reserve course to the main class. They said something about me being a potential person"

"I see. It was a pleasure meeting you,Hajime and....Nagito. I have to go and unpack. See you later"

"See you,Ishimaru! May your day be filled with wonderful hope!" Said Nagito. Hajime facepalmed and shook his head. He then waved goodbye together with Nagito.

I met up with Kyoudai in the resort and let me tell you,it's the fanciest place i have ever seen. I can't believe that we're staying here for free.

We gathered around on the receptionist table,waiting for our guardian. After a few minutes of waiting,Ms.Yukizome came.

"Hi there! I'm sorry that i took so long. I will be your guardian,as well as the upperclassmen's. Here are your room keys. I've already paired you up on your roommate so listen up. Byakuya with Naegi, Hifumi with Hagakure,Ishimaru with Oowada,Sakura with Aoi, Kyoko with Maizono,Celes with Touko,Junko with Mukuro,and Chihiro with Leon. Are there any questions?"

"I have one. Why is Chihiro with Leon? Wouldn't that be dangerous? Knowing how he acts around girls" Aoi asked.

"Agreed,i object to their partnership as roommates!" I supported Aoi. It can be very dangerous if it's Leon who's staying with her.

"Hmm...well...one room can only contain two people,and if i ordered another room so each of them would have a room all on their own,it would be unfair for the others plus the fact that the resort is full. We have no choice but to pair them up" Ms.Yukizome said.

"You guys,chill. I'm not that kind of guy" Leon said.

"Yes,you are"

"Well,you know that babes are my thing. I'm not into cute people. No offense,Chihiro"

"N-none taken"

"But even so,you can still do some steamy stuff in the bathroom together. Oh my,this has inspired me to make a new manga series! A nerdy girl with a punk,i must make it immediately!" Hifumi said. Steam was blowing out of his nose.

"Hey! I'm not doing that with her! I may be a pervert but i'm not that bad!" Leon defended himself.

Kyoudai grabbed Leon by the collar of his jacket and threatened him.

"If ya do anythin' weird,i won't hesitate to kill ya off. She just got molested earlier today so don't give her any more traumas. Understand?"

His voice was low and calm but the glare he was giving is really intimidating.