A Glimpse Of The Past

"Haha,look at his face!"

"And those eyes,so moe!"

"You call yourself a boy? You should just be a girl!"

Insults and bullying are what little Chihiro Fujisaki gets everyday. Their leader was Mondo Oowada,a school delinquent.

Little did Chihiro know that Mondo was actually lost at choosing what is right and what is wrong. His parents were divorced just recently,making his feelings and emotions go unstable. It was a secret that he kept to himself because he wouldn't want anyone to think of him as weak.

Not long after,Chihiro never attended class again. His absence reason was unknown until a week later when the teacher said that Chihiro had moved out of town. Mondo felt guilty,thinking that Chihiro's reason to move out was only to avoid him.

The real reason why Mondo picked on Chihiro so much was because he wanted his attention. He had a slight crush on Chihiro and wanted to be friends with him. It's just that he was embarassed if anyone knew about it since he was also a boy. Therefore,he had to pick on him just to get close to him.

After a few days of locking himself inside his room,Mondo finally had the guts to tell Daiya about his problems. Daiya was the only person he could lean on right now. After he told everything,He waited for a slap in response. His brother was vicious and scary sometimes,even for him. As he shut his eyes and waited,nothing happened. Instead,he felt a soft hand patting his head. He opened his eyes and saw Daiya giving him a loving smile.

"Y-you're not...going to punish me?" Little Mondo said shakily.

"Hm? Why would i do that?" Daiya said in response.

"Because what i did was horrible...i hurt Chihiro so much that he left town because of me.."

"Do you feel guilty to the point you cried your eyes out?"

"..."

"Mondo"

"F-fine! Yes,i did cry....a lot..." Mondo's face was flushing red out of embarassment. Crying wasn't what boys do he thought.

"Well,that's good. It means you realized that what you did was wrong. I think the guilt that's weighing you down is already enough punishment for you,don't you think?"

"R-really?"

"Oh yeah,one more thing. Chihiro moved out because his dad got a job in another town so he had to follow him there"

"Then..how can i make things up with him?"

"You can't,i guess. Unless you meet with him again in the future. But who knows what could happen? The important thing is you've learned your lesson. Remember,a real man never picks on people who did nothing wrong. Got that?"

"Okay..."

After that,Mondo started to move on. He still had the guilt inside of him,but he learned to live with it. He thought that the possibility of him meeting Chihiro again was too small so he distracted himself with his biker gang and other stuff. He swore that if he ever meets Chihiro again,he will try his best to explain things and apologize to him.

Ishimaru's POV

"What is this 'it' that you're talking about?"

Kyoudai inhaled and exhaled. He didn't say a word for the next five minutes. He seemed to be lost in thought.

"I...Taka,i trust you n' all but this stuff is really personal for me and also for Fujisaki. I don't think i have the rights to tell ya' everything but i'll tell ya' the main shit. If ya' want the details,maybe it's better if she told ya' herself.."