Just In Time

Chihiro's POV

It was 7 AM. Monokuma's voice woke me up. I then got ready for the day. After i was done,i went to the cafetaria. We all agreed to have breakfast,lunch,and dinner together to avoid any sneaky actions. After we were done with our breakfast,we started walking around school grounds. It seems that after Kuwata's classroom trial,a new part of the school was unlocked,giving us access to other areas. We all started at the library. Togami found a door that led to a room filled with case files that only the police would have.

"Wonderful. By learning the murder methods from these files,i am sure that i will survive this game and win it with ease" Togami proudly said.

"You think...this murdering thing is a game..?" Naegi asked. He was deadpanned.

"Yes. We are all just pawns,playing in a really useless and time wasting game" Togami said while fixing his glasses. Did he just say that we're a game? Something inside me was triggered.

"H-How could you call us a game..? People's lives are at stake..!"

"Hmph,like i would care about the life of peasants" Togami scoffed.

"We have t-to stay on the same side and go through this thing t-together..!"

Oowada then stepped in front of me,facing Togami.

"I agree with Fujisaki on this. We gotta stay united" he said.

"As if i would listen to someone whose hair resembles a corncob" Togami scoffed. Oowada then cracked his knuckles.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

He lunged towards Togami who didn't move at all. Lucky for him,Ishimaru stopped Oowada from laying a punch towards him.

"Fights are not welcome in a school environment,Oowada!" Ishimaru scolded while blocking Oowada's fist.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE!" Oowada yelled.

"I WILL NOT UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN!" Ishimaru responded. They kept on bickering and bickering while the rest of us just stood there,watching them. Maybe it was because of the fear of being killed by my classmates, but hearing them argue with each other made me feel really pressured that i started crying. Everyone else noticed,even Ishimaru and Oowada. They stopped and looked at me with worry.

"Oi,Fujisaki...you alright?" Oowada asked. He slowly walked to me,being careful. I cried and sobbed.

"What's the p-point of fighting at a t-time like this?! I...I..."

I then ran to nowhere. I decided to just be alone for a while to calm myself down. I went to a nearby empty classroom and just sat there crying.

Mondo's POV

Fujisaki ran out crying. Shit,if Daiya was here,he'd give me 'the talk'. I should go and check on her. I was starting to walk when the hall monitor touched my shoulder. I look at him annoyed.

"What?!"

"I will go with you" he said with a stern look.

"No,I'm going alone. I'm at fault here. Just stay and keep an eye on the others"

He went quiet but nodded. Naegi wanted to come too.

"Let me go with yo-"

Kirigiri stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder. She shook her head.

"Naegi,no. Oowada must go alone"

Naegi sighed and nodded.

"Alright then. I'm heading off"