Say Goodbye To Ryoko

Ryoko's POV

A few days have passed and the headache just grew stronger and stronger. I met the girl a few times already and learned that her name was Junko. It was really disturbing me. I tried to ask Matsuda for help but he was so busy with his work that i pretended i was already okay. I thought that i could still manage a few days. Since i had nothing else to do,instead of locking myself up inside my room and trying to remember my past,i decided to take a look around Matsuda's workplace. He was outside so i could freely explore without him getting all anoyed at me. I looked at his table. Nothing interesting except the fact that it's full of Matsuda's scent. I then went to a book shelf that was on the corner of the room. I took out a book that looked really interesting. It turns out the book was some kind of lever that opened a secret passageway. Being the scaredy cat i am,i trembled in fear,holding my diary tightly. I was afraid,but i was very curious. My curiosity beated my fear so i slowly walked inside,even if i didn't stop trembling. It was really dark so i had to touch the walls to know where i was going. After a few steps,i finally saw a light. I followed it and at the end of the way,i found a girl strapped to a chair. Weird,why would Matsuda do that to the girl? Did she do anything wrong?

'Ah,she's here. I'll save your useless ass,big sis'

Big sis? So this is Junko's sister? I really have to get back or else Matsuda will know that i've been sneaking around his secret workspace. I went back through the same way as before and pulled the lever again,closing the passage. I did it just in time. Just as the book shelf finished moving,Matsuda came in.

"What have you been doing?" He asked me.

"Umm...n-nothing...i just sat here waiting for you"

Matsuda just stared at me then went to sit down,continuing his work. I then left to take a walk around school. Maybe it could help clear my mind.

Chihiro's POV

Today i attended class as usual. After class was done,me and Mondo went to his room to go and play with Chimondo together. It's been a while since i've last hung out together with Mondo.

"How about we go and take a walk outside?" I suggested.

"Ya sure? What if we meet 'Ryoko'?" He asked.

"No,we won't. It'll be fine. Ryoko stalks Matsuda all the time"

Mondo hesitantly approved. We then put a collar on Chimondo and walked outside to the school gardens. It was really nice to feel the breezy cool air blow against your skin.

Ryoko's POV

I was walking around when i saw a couple walking their dog. The boy was tall and muscular and had a weird pompadour,while the girl was short,small,and adorable. My head throbbed again after seeing them.

'WHAT THE FUCK?! HE'S STILL ALIVE?!'

He? You mean the pompadour man?

'NO! THE SISSY CROSSDRESSER!'

S-She's...a guy..? My head then throbbed again. I thought it was already enough walking for the day so i headed back,but i lost consciousness. Everything went pitch black while i fell to the floor.

Mondo's POV

I was talkin' around with Chi when i saw a red head fall to the ground. I rushed over to check if she was alright. I checked her pulse and she was alive. Who is she? I've never seen her around before.

"Hey,Chi,ya know who this chick is?"

I turned around to see Chihiro freeze two meters behind me. He was trembling,pointing a finger at the chick.