Happy Birthday

A/N: Today's my birthday so to celebrate it,i'm gonna write a chapter filled with fluff. We can't just make our couple suffer all the time,right? Enjoy!

Chihiro's POV

It's been 3 days since i got out from the infirmary. The meds that Mondo gave me really did the job. My body was all healed. No one would believe me if i said that i was tortured so much i almost died. Just like Kyoko advised,i didn't go out of the school building. It's only been 3 days,but it already felt like a year. I can no longer feel the sun's burn on my skin,I can no longer go and venture on the outside world. It just made me feel bored and all gloomy. I haven't started the program making either. Matsuda texted me that the programming will start next week,so i had nothing to do. Of course i still go to class,but that's it. It's lucky that i have Mondo,Taka,and the others to talk with. Without them,i'd feel like i was in prison. Too bad that i can't meet with Souda,Sonia,or Gundham anymore. We still communicate with each other through texts or calls,but it's still different from having a face to face conversation. I bet it must be harder for Leon since he's Souda's boyfriend. I was laying on my bed when someone knocked on my door. Who could that be? I walked to the door and opened it to see Mondo already changed to his usual attire.

"Hey,Chi"

"Hi,Mondo. Come in"

We both went in and layed on the bed side by side. We already did this a couple of times. You could say that we're used to it.

"What are ya plannin' for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Tomorrow?"

What day is tomorrow?

"Uh,tomorrow's your birthday,right? March 14th?"

I quickly sat up and looked at the calendar that i put on my table. He's right,tomorrow is my birthday. I groaned and sat on the chair. I heard heavy footsteps coming my way and felt a big hand touch my shoulder.

"Ya even forgot your own birthday? What's up? Ya can tell me"

I touched Mondo's hand that was on my shoulder and turned around, facing him. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just that...we've been through so much recently that i even forgot my birthday is tomorrow. Not that it matters anyway..."

"Really? And why is that?" Mondo asked while lifting an eyebrow.

"I can't do anything right now. I can't go outside,unless i want to get killed right off the bat by Junko,and there's nothing to do here. I feel like i'm imprisoned"

"Right,before we start the talkin',lemme just..."

Mondo then grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up into the air.

"M-Mondo..! What are you doing?!"

"We are gonna have some fun!"

Mondo then put me on his shoulders and started running outside.

"Hold on tight! Let's find Taka and break some rules!"

He zoomed past everyone else in the corridors. Is he seriously going to find Taka like this?! I then heard a whistle coming from behind me.

"HALT-*gasp* CHIHIRO,WHY YOU OUT ALL PEOPLE?!" Taka yelled. I can see pure shock on his face.

"WAIT,N-N-NO! IT'S NOT M-ME! MONDO F-FORCED ME INTO THIS!" I tried to shout since we were already pretty far from him.

"KYOUDAI,STOP RUNNING AND PUT CHIHIRO DOWN AT ONCE!" Taka yelled.

"SURE,BUT CATCH ME FIRST!" Mondo laughed and yelled. I held on to his neck while he ran to other levels of the building. How can he have such stamina? Taka was tailing behind us,his fiery red eyes glowing. We really were breaking the rules but i have to say that it was really fun. After running around the building from top to bottom,Mondo swiftly entered my room,hiding us from Taka. He was panting hard. He then put me down and put his ears on the door. I did too and heard Taka running and yelling.