Paired Up

Mondo's POV

Class was lame. There's nothin' different between this place and my former school. At least i don't have to ace the subjects as long as i prove my talents. I was about to read a comic when someone knocked on my door. I lazily opened it and saw Taka standing there.

"Yo,'sup Kyoudai?"

"Kyoudai,i need to speak to you about something"

"Sure,come in. I thought we already talked at recess?"

Taka sat down on my bed while i sat on a chair. He was awfully quiet for some reason. It ain't Taka to be this silent.

"If you're sad or somethin' because we were almost late,then sorry. I hate seein' ya' like this. Cheer up a lil bit,would ya?"

"Well..it's true that i was a bit sad because of that. But right now,i'm not sad. I'm just confused. Why would you bully Chihiro? She's very small and innocent,no one would want to hurt her.."

Oh,Taka. I wish i could tell him,but i can't. Fujisaki's secret is at stake. If he knew when Fujisaki still doesn't put too much trust on him,everything will be ruined.

"Like i said,it's better if she tells ya the details herself. Try to gain her trust. Besides,it's me and Fujisaki's problem. Why do ya care so much?"

"I thought that since you and Chihiro are my closest friends,we should hang out together as a trio. But if you and Chihiro keep your distance like this,that will never happen. Therefore,i will do everything i can to help fix your relationship with her"

I choked when he said relationship. That's not what me and Fujisaki have.

"Bro,it's friendship,NOT relationship. Besides,how can you fix something that never existed in the first place?"

"First of all,relationship can mean anything. It can be either friendship, love, or family ties. Second,if that's the case,then there's nothing wrong with starting one right now"

Taka does have a point. I guess we're doin' this,huh.

"Fine. Let's do this"

Shit. Somethin' tells me that this ain't gonna' end very well.

*timeskip to the next day*

Chihiro's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm ringing non stop. I'd throw it to a wall and sleep again,but Taka will kill me if i do so. I decided to avoid any possible problems and woke up,preparing myself for another day at school. When i was half done,someone knocked on my door. I opened it to see Souda smiling at me.

"Yo,Chi! Ready to go?"

"Oh,it's you. Wait a sec,Shark Dad. I'm still half done. Why don't you come in and wait for me inside?" I flatly told him.

"Geez,someone's grumpy" Souda complained.

"Cheer up,will ya? It's still your second day. Don't tell me you plan to get out of this place?" Souda ruffled my hair while we walked inside.

"What? Of course not! I'm just still sleepy,that's all.."

It's true. I mean,everyone is grumpy when they are sleepy right? I'm just the same as anyone else. Souda's the one who is weird to be energetic in the morning. Except Taka. He is a hall monitor so i'm sure he wakes up really early.

"I know how to cure that sleepiness of yours. Trust me,you'll like it" Souda grinned.

"Really? What?"

"Are you sure? There's no backing down if you agree"

I have a bad feeling about this.

"J-just get on with it"