Torturing The Couple

Junko's POV

The day has finally come to torture Chihiro Fujisaki. Time to have fun!

"Oh,Mondo~"

He came just as i called him.

"Yes,mistress?"

"I order you to go to school and act like usual. Oh,and this time,act like i'm your girlfriend. You can do all kinds of PDA just as long as you make Chihiro's heart hurt. Got that?"

"Yes,mistress"

Time to put my acting game on.

Chihiro's POV

"Mondo,are you there?"

I knocked on Mondo's door over and over but there was no response. Maybe he was too tired. I decided to go to class without him. Just as i arrived at the front of the classroom door,Leon stopped my tracks.

"Wait,Chi! D-Don't go in there!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing! It's just...you should get some rest,that's all! Ahahaha" he nervously said. Since my body was small enough,i slid through him to class only to see...Junko with Mondo..? Junko was laughing so hard,showing Mondo off to the others.

"Mondo was so sweet! You know,last night he- oh,Chihiro! Good morning! Me and Mondo are dating now" she happily said. My heart dropped.

"W-What..? But we never-"

"You guys have broken up,right? Mondo told me himself last night that your relationship was over. He confessed his love for me and since i was still single,i accepted him. Who wouldn't want to have a boyfriend so handsome and hot like Mondo?"

Tears were starting to fall. This can't be happening,right? What happened to the real Mondo? Was it..was it all just an act? Did he do it out of pity?

"Y-you're right...c-congratulations, you two....i-i-i should just..g-go..."

I ran back to my room and locked the door. I heard Leon and Taka calling my name but i didn't care. Mondo left me for Junko and it really hurt inside. This feeling...it was worse than being bullied by everyone in school. It's like all of my heart just got pulled and thrown away. Usually Mondo would comfort me and hug me at times like this,but he's no longer mine. I cried loudly on my bed until i heard the door creak open. I looked over there to see Leon and Taka peeking from outside.

"Please excuse us,Chihiro" Taka said. I didn't care if they wanted to go in or stay outside. I just cried and cried to let out the heavy weight in my chest. Taka and Leon layed next to me,hugging me from each side. After half an hour of crying,i finally stopped but the ache inside still remained.

"Thanks,guys...."

"No problem,Chi.." Leon said while still hugging me. It was different from when Mondo did it but it still made me feel better.

"Chihiro,do not lose hope. I'm sure that something happened with Kyoudai. I know that he won't act like this out of nowhere" Taka said. It made me think back to what Kyoko said. She said that Mondo had a high chance of becoming Junko's victim. Could it be that Junko had already did something to him? Only one way to find out.

Junko's POV

My plan worked! Phase one,break Chihiro's heart into a million pieces,check. Time for phase two, kill Chihiro and make Mondo take the blame.

"Mondo,i order you to drag Chihiro to our headquarters after class is done when you see him"

"Yes,mistress"