Operation Summer Vacation

Chihiro's POV

It's been a few weeks since i've started studying here. I've became closer with everyone in class, except Oowada - san. Since it was free time,i sat together with Asahina,Maizono,and Oogami. We were talking about little things. It's true that i couldn't keep up since i'm a boy but it was really fun.

"Hey,Chihiro. Would you like some donuts? I have two boxes of them right here!"

"N-no thank you,Asahina - san.."

"Quit the formalities,Chihiro-chan! Call me Aoi. We're friends now,aren't we?"

"W-well.."

"You can call me Sayaka,too" Maizono - san said. She gave a warm smile,worthy of an idol.

"Call me Sakura. I do not mind for we are friends. There is no reason for you to act so formal towards us" Oogami - san said.

"Okay then"

Just after our little conversation, Taka marched his way to the front and called our attention.

"Attention,classmates. As you know, it has been a pretty long time since we first enrolled here at Hope's Peak. We've taken some classes and made some new friends. Since summer break is near, what if we do something together for fun like a class bonding vacation?"

Everyone cheered loudly. It seems no one disagrees on Taka's suggestion. A vacation would be nice. It'll also help us get close with each other,so i'm in.

"Ishimaru,i have some questions" Naegi said while holding up his hand.

"What is it,Naegi?"

"Where are we going? What are we going to do there? Does the school admin know about this? How about the fees? Do we get to take other people with us?"

Kyoko shook her head.

"Really,Naegi? You do know that he'll explain all of those things without you asking,right? Be patient" She scolded him.

Naegi just gave a nervous chuckle and went quiet. Taka cleared his throat and started to speak again.

"It's alright,Kyoko. So,we'll be going to a resort in Jabberwock island. The resort and the island itself is a part of Hope's Peak,therefore there will not be any added fees. We will do all kinds of things. We'll receive the schedule once we arrive there. I've talked about this to the headmaster and he approved. He said that we'll go together with the 77th class. Other than that are not allowed to join"

Great! I can hang out with Souda then. This is going to be fun!

"Hey,turns out the guy with a stick up his ass ain't that bad" Leon laughed off.

"What the fuck didtcha' say about my kyoudai?!" Oowada - san looked ready to punch Leon's face.

"W-whoa,man. Chill. It's a friggin' compliment"

"Whatever" Oowada - san sat back down. I guess he's better at handling his anger issues now.

"Hey,when do we leave? My prediction is..next year" Hagakure said while looking at his crystal ball.

Everyone just went quiet and stared at him. His prediction was too..far off.

"You imbecile. If it is a vacation for summer break,why would we wait next year?" Togami scoffed.

"Certainly. Summer is just two weeks away. I admire your lack of ability to use common sense,Hagakure " Celes calmly said.

"Yes,she is absolutely right. If it is next year,why would the hall monitor talk about it now?" Yamada said.