First Day of School

Chihiro's POV

Finally,the school has already begun. I figured since it's still the first day,i might as well get prepared early. I wouldn't want to be late on my first day. That would leave a bad impression,wouldn't it?

So here i am,walking my way down to my new class. As i was on my way,my notebook vibrated. I took it from my pocket and saw a text coming from Souda.

Souda : Morning,Chi! Want me to accompany you to your class?

I replied his text without stopping my walk.

Chihiro : Good morning! Thanks,but no need. I can take care of myself. But eating lunch together sounds nice?

Not long after,he replied.

Souda : Sure! I'll wait for you at the cafetaria. Have fun! Remember,call me if you need anything

Chihiro : okay,"dad" :p

Souda : -_-

Souda is so sweet. Sometimes he's like a brother,sometimes a dad. But i'm not complaining. It's just fun teasing him around.

I finally arrived at class. The first to come as expected is Taka since he's the hall monitor. I came in second. As i entered the classroom,i saw him sitting in the front row,reading a book.

"Hmm? Ah,good morning,Chihiro! Did you sleep well?" Taka greeted me.

"Good morning,Taka. Yes i did,thank you for asking. Can i sit next to you?"

"Be my guest. As long as you don't make a ruckus,i'm sure our time together will be pleasant!"

He is funny in his own way. Funny in a good way. It's nice to have him as a friend.

Soon,the room is filled by students one by one. Taka was standing beside the door to greet everyone and watch the time when they go inside the class. Apparently, everyone came on time. Everyone but him. And since no one likes to sit in front of the teacher,the only available seat is right next to mine. Can this day get any worse?

"IT'S JUST ONE FUCKING MINUTE,KYOUDAI!"

I stand corrected.

"ONE MINUTE IS VERY IMPORTANT,KYOUDAI! YOU ARE STILL COUNTED AS LATE! But because this is still the first day,i'll let you off from detention. JUST THIS ONCE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

"Yeah,yeah"

Oowada - san shrugged. He walked over to the seat next to me and sat there. I just pretended he wasn't there but somehow i can feel him staring at me. He then put his feet on the table,earning another yelling from Taka. I can go deaf if this keeps up..

Not long after,the teacher finally arrived and we started our first lesson.

*timeskip*

It's finally lunch break. I should go now so Souda doesn't wait too long. As i was starting to walk,i heard Taka calling out to me.

"Chihiro! Wait for me!"

"What is it,Taka?"

"I figure that maybe we should eat lunch together?"

"Sure,but what about Oowada - san?"

"He went off somewhere. He said it was something important."

"I see. Okay then. But Souda is joining us. Is that alright?"

"The senior the other day? Hmm...sure,i guess. It's not like i have the rights to kick him out of our circle"

"Okay"