Mondo's Birthday

A/N: One of the readers requested a lemon so here it is! Forgive me if it sucks,i've never written any lemon before

Chihiro's POV

It's been a week since we were on high alert. School life went on as usual,but everyone was gloomy. I understand that feeling. I was kept in here longer than everyone else. I was in my room,changing into my uniform after a nice long bath. After i was done,i went to the mirror and took care of my hair. I then grabbed my bag from the table and saw the calendar there. Mondo's birthday was 9th of June. So that means only 5 days left. It's too bad that we're stuck inside though. Eversince we weren't allowed to go outside,Mondo got a little gloomy as well since he couldn't take his bike for a ride. I'm sure that he'd want to go outside and ride around town with his gang and brother for his birthday. After class was done,i put my things inside my bag and closed it while sighing. Taka noticed it and decided to ask.

"What's wrong,Chihiro? I see that you weren't fully focused on class. Do you need my help?"

I looked around to make sure that Mondo was already outside before i answered him.

"Mondo's birthday is in 5 days. I don't know what to get him for his birthday gift. I'm sure that if he could,he would choose to go and take a ride with his bike around town with his brother and gang members,but you know how our current situation is..."

Taka nodded.

"I see...Perhaps we should talk about it in your room to avoid anyone from eavesdropping our conversation"

I agreed. We then went to my room to continue our talk.

"Hold on. Let me call Leon here" Taka said while dialling Leon's number. A few minutes later,Leon showed up at the front of my door.

"Hey,Chi! It's been a while since we last hung out together"

"Yeah. Come in,Leon"

We then sat together on the bed.

"So,i heard you were finding a present for Mondo?" Leon asked. I nodded.

"I need your help. What do you guys think i should give to Mondo?"

They then went quiet and started thinking.

"How about books? That way he can gain more knowledge!" Taka suggested.

"I don't think so,dude. He'd just put it away and never open it" Leon said. I agree. That's a no from both me and Leon.

"How about spare parts for his bike? I'm sure he'd really appreciate it" Leon suggested.

"Well,yes,but with the fact that we couldn't go out,doesn't that just feel like as if we were rubbing it on his face?"

Honestly,i'd say that it's pretty mean to do that. Leon then snapped his fingers and whispered something to Taka. Taka's face immediately went red.

"I DO NOT APPROVE! THAT IS NOT WELCOME IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!"

"Dude,ya got a better idea? Besides,i'm sure that he already asked Chihiro about it. He'd be so happy. It's the best gift ever!" Leon said. What are they talking about?

"Well..we are teenagers so we can be pretty hormonal...but still!" Taka argued.

"Ya said it's not welcome in a school environment,right? Just think of it as dorm room environment. It's not like they'll do it outside anyway. At least not in my plan"

Taka walked around the room frustratedly and sighed.

"Fine. You win"

"Umm...what are you guys talking about?"