2. The Deal

I followed Elijah and saw him talk to a blonde girl outside a bar called Rousseau's so when he left I managed to go inside the bar and talk to the girl. "Hi!" I smiled. "My name is Mia and I'm new in town." I extended my hand and she hesitantly took it and we shook hands. "I saw you talking to Elijah Mikaelson.

The girl gasped. "You know the Mikaelsons?" She asked in shock.

I nodded and smiled. "I told you my name. What's yours?"

"Cami." She replied, clearly suspicious of me. If she knows the Original family then she knows about the vampires. "I'm sorry, but I have to work."

I grabbed her forearm and stared into her green eyes. "You know what they are which means you know what I am." I smiled evilly. "Elijah isn't usually nice to humans and that means you're special. Maybe I should use you as leverage."

She looked at me and held her head up. The girl was brave. "I don't want to be in the middle of your issues with the Mikaelsons so whatever you want to know, I'll tell you."

My lips curved upwards and I was already liking Cami. "You see, Elijah doesn't want me to feed but I haven't killed anyone. I'm in control of my hunger." She nodded, listening to my every word. "All I want to know is why Elijah is being so uptight."

Cami looked around and then leaned forward. "Maybe it has to do with Francesca." I was intrigued. "She's the leader of the Guerrera werewolves and runs the French Quarter, something that belonged to Klaus. they're basically mortal enemies."

I smiled in amusement. "That wasn't so hard!" I clapped my hands in excitement. "And I didn't even need to compel you." I turned to the door but then stopped in my tracks and looked at Cami. "If I still had any humanity in me, we would be great friends." I walked out of the bar and prepared for my next move. I was going to help Klaus get the French Quarter back and ask his permission to party like I want to.

***

After the sunset, I walked through the French Quarter and saw my old friend Hayley walking inside an old house all bloody and it made me even more intrigued about the entire situation. I heard a few growls and walked inside the house. 

A werewolf came at me and I shoved him to the floor. "I hate werewolves!" I said before snapping his neck and watching him dead. 

A few other werewolves showed up and started to growl like stupid animals. "A princess like you shouldn't be alone in a house full of wolves."

I stepped closer to the werewolf and smirked. "You may be poisonous to vampires..." I grabbed him by the collar and vamped out, biting him and decapitating him in the process. "But you're damn stupid!" I wiped the blood from my mouth. His other two pack buddies lunged at me but I shoved them against a wall. I straddled one of them and touched his face gently. "You're too beautiful to be a beast." I snapped his neck and smirked. "Oh well."

I walked to the last werewolf and he looked at me with a pleading expression. "Please don't kill me! I promise to leave New Orleans."

"Tempting offer..."I pretended to think about his offer and then grinned while snapping his neck. "I don't negotiate with stupid werewolves."

I headed upstairs and saw Niklaus Mikaelson on the floor, all bloody, and a disgusting werewolf standing in front of him, ready to take down the Original hybrid. "You think you can kill the king of New Orleans?!" Klaus said in a threatening tone. "You're nothing but a pathetic and filthy animal!"

I shoved my hand inside the werewolf's back and ripped out his heart, killing him instantly. "I agree with you, Klaus." I threw the heart on the floor and smirked. "Werewolves are filthy animals."

"Amelia..." Klaus said, his face beaming and his blue eyes shining. I could tell he was glad to see me and I had to be honest, Klaus Mikaelson was truly an attractive man.

***

"Amelia!" Klaus stood up from the ground and walked up to me. "I can't believe you're here, Little Red." He pulled me into a tight embrace.

I pulled away and grinned. "Hands off, Hybrid Stallion!"

Klaus looked at me and then smirked. "Littlest Salvatore is no longer the girl who always needed me to rescue her." He seemed amused by the situation."

I smiled at him. "From what I've seen tonight, you're the one who needs to be rescued." I stepped closer to him. "What happened to the great Klaus Mikaelson?" I taunted him. "You used to be fearless. Fatherhood really changed you!"

"Why don't we take a trip to memory lane at my compound? I need a shower." Klaus suggested and I nodded. We arrived at his compound and waited for him to shower. When he came out, he was wearing a navy blue shirt that brought out his blue eyes. "What do you need to talk about, Little Red?" He poured two glasses of scotch and the handed me one.

I took a sip and then smirked at the handsome hybrid standing in front of me. "It's about Elijah. He gave me an ultimatum." He looked into my eyes intrigued. "He said that if I didn't stop feeding on people he would rip my heart out and send it to Stefan."

Klaus grinned. "My brother can be quite original with his threats." He took a sip of the scotch. "Have you killed anyone since you went on a bender?"

I raised my eyebrow and eyed him in suspicion. "How do you know that I flipped the switch?"

"Your eyes look different." He leaned forward. "I didn't see that kind girl I fell in love with."

"Love is highly overrated." I tilted my head and raised my glass in amusement. "Look, the only thing I want is your permission to feed on people. I haven't killed anyone and have full control on my appetite."

Klaus chuckled. "Your brother was a ripper, I needed to ask." He looked into my eyes. "You have my permission to feed on whoever you want as you long as you do something for me."

I had to admit that I was intrigued. "Now you have my attention."

"I'm having a bit of a situation with some powerful enemies that want to destroy me and my family. As you know I have a baby daughter and I must protect her." Klaus grabbed the bottle of scotch and poured some more on his glass. "That is where you come in! No one knows you so you're not in any danger. I also know you're fiercely loyal and you owe me your life."

I nodded and extended my hand and he took it. "We have a deal, Klaus." He smiled and we just stared at each other. Is it wrong that I feel the urge to kiss him? Man, he's so hot!