4. The Original Witch is Back

Elijah's little encounter with Marcel was boring. Cami said he was exiled by the Guerreras and doesn't seem to be plotting against Klaus. Even though we have a deal, my job is to stand with him against his enemies, not potential threats.

I decided to go to Rousseau's to unwind and maybe eat cause I'm starving. A really handsome guy was sitting on a stool and decided to order a drink for myself. "Bartender, I'll have a beer please." I smiled at the boy behind the counter and noticed the guy was staring at me as if he knew me. "If you take a picture it will last longer." I flipped my hair and smiled at the blue eyed guy.

He pursed his lips and looked away. "I'm sorry love. I did not mean to stare." He took a big gulp of his drink and smiled. "I'm Kaleb!"

This guy looked so familiar for some reason. "Mia!" I shook his hand and felt a recognizable sensation. "If I didn't know better, I'd say we met before." The bartender handed me the beer I requested.

Kaleb smirked. "Maybe we've met before but you just can't remember, love."

I took a sip of the beer and examined the boy carefully. "I have a great memory. If we had met, I would've remembered." I grinned. "Of course, I wouldn't exactly recognize someone if their face was different."

"How so?" Kaleb asked in amusement.

"Hypothetically, if the Other Side collapsed and a certain someone used magic to acquire a new body." My eyes met his. "Right, Kol?"

My old flame, Kol Mikaelson, scoffed. "I was never able to fool you, Mia." He smiled. "You're the only person who actually cared about me. Although, you hurt my feelings when you chose Little Gilbert."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, get in line!" I sipped on the beer bottle. "Stefan, Jeremy, Caroline and Elena hate me but it's not like I care."

Kol looked at me. "I heard about Damon and I know he's the reason why you decided to become a soulless vampire." His hand touched mine. "You did not deserve to lose your jackass brother." I looked into his blue eyes and then left. Damon was a subject I was trying to avoid at all cost.

***

Klaus asked me to meet him at his compound and I was getting fed up with his stupid requests. First he made me get Hayley angry and now I had to be his date to a dinner party. "Am I your new bodyguard? Cause I don't remember signing up for that." I told him once I stepped inside his home.

The Original hybrid smirked at me. "Hello to you too, Amelia." He put on his jacket and turned to me. "Cassie is the leader of a coven and she wishes to speak to me. Your presence will throw her off guard." I rolled my eyes and walked away with him.

Once we arrived at the dinner, my hunger was getting the best of me. "Can't I just kill all the witches inside?"

Klaus smirked and handed me his arm. "Shall we?" I nodded and took his arm. We walked inside and all the witches were sitting around a very fancy table. "Your guest of honor has arrived." The Original hybrid introduced himself. "I brought someone with me. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Klaus asked.

I grinned. "Amelia Salvatore. I could eat all of you." I smirked and some of them gave me dirty looks.

"Please, sit!" A small witch, I presumed was Cassie, demanded. "Niklaus, I called you here to make sure we have an understanding."

Klaus looked at her with a puzzled look. "You called me by my full name as if we're familiar with each other." I could tell he was pissed. "I can't say it's a pleasure to see you, mother." The witch looked stunned. "I'm sure you are aware that Mikael is alive." He stood up and glared at Cassie/his mother. "That is how I know you're my mother. You honestly thought you could fool me?" He kicks his chair and all the other witches flinch. "Amelia, this party is over!" I walked away with Klaus and noticed he was mad.

***

We arrived at the compound and Elijah was sitting on a chair reading a book. "Back so soon?" He asked without leaving his eyes from the book.

Klaus poured some whisky on a glass and I sat across from Elijah. "We just had a family reunion." I smirked. "You Originals are impossible to kill!" I leaned forward and snatched the book from his hands. "I guess a white oak stake is not enough."

He glared at me. "What are you talking about, Amelia?"

"Our dearest mother is alive just like our father." Klaus asked before finishing his drink. "Those two always manage to come back to haunt us."

I looked at the two Mikaelson siblings amused. "Not only that, but Kol is alive too." I rested my face on my hands and smirked. "I'm gonna go on a limb here and state the obvious. Esther managed to resurrect all your dead family members."

Klaus glared. "Then we kill them all again!" He threw the glass against the wall. "We finished the Guerreras and were able to guarantee my daughter's safety. Now we do it again and you two better kiss and make up because I will not stand a civil war right now."

Elijah glanced at me and nodded. "Amelia hasn't killed anyone so as long as she's in control I believe we can get along." He said.

I smirked and pointed at him. "Same."

The Original hybrid smiled, proud of his demands. "Well, then there's only one question we need to ask, isn't there?" He glanced between Elijah and I. "Which of our parents do we kill first?"

"I would start with Mikael." I chimed in. "He's under that little witch's control so it won't be hard to turn the tables on her." I stood up. "Esther on the other hand, is a tough witch to kill. Her power is unlimited and she was able to bring Kol back." I looked at Klaus. "You should watch your back, Klaus." He nodded and Elijah went back to his reading. Things were just getting interesting!