31. A Dangerous Body

Dear Damon,

I had the opportunity to officially meet Freya Mikaelson, Klaus' long lost older sister that no one knew about. Apparently, Esther had to give her away to a very powerful witch named Dahlia due to a deal made a long time ago. Dahlia always takes the firstborn from Esther's bloodline which means Hope is in danger. Freya says she's on Klaus' side but she teamed up with Finn and Mikael, both of whom wanted Klaus dead.

Marcel is still helping Rebekah with her issue. The witch she is possessing is powerful and psychotic, something Kol didn't know when he transferred Rebekah's essence into the body. Elijah's deal with Josephine is solid but my best friend is still uneasy which is understandable. Hopefully everything will turn out fine.

Something smelled delicious in my loft so I decided to head towards the kitchen. To my surprise, Davina was cooking breakfast. I stood on a stool and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" I asked cautiously.

Davina smiled at me and put a few pancakes on a plate. "I'm making breakfast!" She set the plate in front of me and poured some syrup. "Are you hungry?"

"Very." I replied and cut a piece of my pancakes. "Did you pour some potion on the pancakes?" I raised the fork to her face.

The young witch rolled her eyes and swatted my hand away from her face. "You can be so immature!" She set another plate and sat across from me. "I thought I should do something nice since you let me stay here." She cocked an eyebrow. "You're welcome!" She said sarcastically.

I took a bite of my breakfast and it really was amazing. I'm pretty sure Heaven tastes and smells like that. "Definitely not poisoned!" I smirked while eating more.

Davina smiled and shook her head lightly. "Thank you for putting up with me. I know that dealing with a depressed witch isn't exactly fun."

I nodded. "You're right! Nothing about that is fun but you're a great company." I tilted my head. "Kinda like a cat but without the furr balls." We both laughed while enjoying a peaceful breakfast.

***

I decided to go to Marcel's place to check up on Rebekah. When I arrived, I saw Gia and Elijah talking very intimately but didn't interrupt them. He deserves to be happy and Gia seems like a nice girl. While walking up the stairs, I heard two distinctive voices that belonged to Marcel and Rebekah. I stepped inside the room and their heads turned to me. "Hey!" I waved at them with a sly smile.

Rebekah looked at me with a worried expression. "Mia, I need your help!" She stated.

My eyes traveled to Marcel who had a stern expression on his face and then I turned to my best friend once again. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I've been having nightmares lately about my life. Except that it's not my life as Rebekah..." Her dark eyes were gloomy. "I think Eva is trying to regain control of her body."

I furrowed my eyebrows determined to help my friend. "Then we need to find a way to stop her. Davina is a powerful witch and I bet she would be happy to help you."

Marcel glanced at me and nodded his head gently. "In the meantime, Mia and I will talk to Vincent and see if he can help us."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Vincent? I know Finn is not possessing him anymore but how can he help?"

He sighed and then stepped closer to me. "He was married to Eva Sinclair before she was locked up in Fauline Cottage."

"They were married?" I gasped in shock. "It's so gross to think Finn and Rebekah, who are siblings, possessed the bodies of a married couple." I made a disgusted face and scrunched my nose at the thought.

***

Marcel and I stepped inside the Rousseau's where we were meeting Vincent Griffith, previously known as Finn Mikaelson. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked while fidgeting my fingers. "I know he's not Finn anymore but I still hate his stupid face." I balled my fists in anger at the thought of what Finn put me through.

Vincent raised his hand to signal his presence and we sat next to him. "I was surprised to hear from you considering everything I did while being possessed and I'm deeply sorry."

"Let's get straight to the point!" Marcel stated. "I know you were married to Eva Sinclair, the girl Rebekah has been inhabiting for the past few months. It appears that your wife is trying to take control of her own body." His eyes were filled with anger.

I glared at Vincent. "You know Eva more than anybody else so we need your help in stopping your wife from annihilating Rebekah."

Vincent looked at us completely bewildered by what we just told him. "Eva is a monster who should be contained. That's why she was incarcerated."

My eyes widened. "How dangerous is she? I know she used children to harness her power, but that's all."

"You see, Eva was obsessed with power and went against our coven to channel as much magic as she could." Vincent informed us. "She used children and killed them in order to take their powers so that she could take over the coven. I'm the one who told our leader about Eva's plans which is how she ended up at Fauline Cottage."

I raised an eyebrow and rested my chin on my hands. "That means she hates you and probably wants to see you dead." He nodded.

Marcel sighed and then stared into Vincent's eyes. "You finally got control of your body but you remember what Finn did. That must mean that you are as powerful as he was."

Vincent leaned forward intrigued. "I remember some of his spells but Finn used dark magic, something i'm not familiar with." He stated calmly.

I glanced between the two men. "Yeah whatever. You need to access his magic and prevent Eva from taking over her body. Rebekah's life depends on you, which is ironic considering you tried to destroy all of the Mikaelsons."

The witch furrowed his eyebrows and then took a deep breath. "I will gladly help your friend by stopping my ex-wife." He smiled and I looked at Marcel. I still couldn't trust him, despite the fact that it wasn't Vincent who did those terrible things.