43. Brand New Alliances

Dear Damon,

Klaus is back and better than ever. I'm sure that he is strong enough to kill Dahlia and protect his daughter. He's angry at his siblings for betraying him, but he is focused on deceiving Dahlia in order to defeat her. I'm so happy to have him back! The deal I made with Freya forbade me from undaggering him.

The final battle is almost here and we must keep our fake alliances. Freya has no idea that I intend on double crossing her. Klaus told me that he wants to seek revenge on his siblings but didn't elaborate, considering that Rebekah is my best friend. Also, I'm very worried about Davina. I know she hates Klaus and she will stop at nothing to make him pay for everything he did.

I rolled over the bed and found Klaus looking at me with his bright blue eyes and a smirk plastered all over his face. "Good morning, love." He kissed my shoulder.

My heartbeat went off the charts and I couldn't help but giggle. "We need to be careful!" I said while he attacked me with small kisses all over my neck. He grabbed my waist and rolled on top of me. "Davina might hear."

Klaus kissed my lips and caressed my fair skin. "The best part about my alliance with Dahlia is that I get to be in bed with my woman." He kissed my ear before biting my neck softly.

I moaned before pulling away from him. "You told Cami about Aiden." My eyes locked with his and I could see a small smirk appear on his face.

"Are you jealous of Camille?" He grinned and I nodded. He sat on the bed and sighed. "Before you decided to move to New Orleans, I had a small crush on her but it vanished." He shook his head and then smiled at me. "I love you, Amelia." I sat on his lap and kissed him passionately. Klaus Mikaelson was mine!

***

Klaus took me to the Algiers where Marcel and his vampire army live. "What are we doing here?" I asked curious to know the hybrid's plan. "Marcel is not your biggest fan."

The Original hybrid grinned. "Marcel has something that I need to stop Hayley from leaving with my daughter." His expression changed into rage. "They think I have no idea about her intentions but I know everything that happens in my town."

I folded my arms over my chest and sighed. "Hayley is Hope's mom. She has every right to decide what's best for her daughter." I raised an eyebrow. "Besides, you were neutralized." I pointed out.

Klaus shook his head slightly and continued walk. "And because Hayley is the mother of my child, I will not harm her. I wouldn't want my own daughter to hate me for killing her mother." He explained.

"Klaus Mikaelson!" I heard Marcel's smug voice and was instantly annoyed. "What brings you to this part of town?" He asked with open arms. He was obviously toying with Klaus.

The Original hybrid smirked and immediately stood in front of his former friend. "Marcel, I need you to give me the spell Brynne Devereaux casted on the Crescent Wolf Pack." He was compelling Marcel. "You will not ask questions nor give answers to anyone about this. The only person you are allowed to speak is Amelia."

Marcel looked at Klaus with anger and nodded. "I will give you the spell but only because I'm compelled." He scoffed sarcastically. "That's a low blow, even for you."

After the spell was handed to him, Klaus put his hand on Marcel's shoulder. "I will also need you to watch Rebekah at the compound. If she tries to leave, kill her with no hesitation." Marcel nodded once again and left.

"Was that really necessary?" I was shocked with Klaus' actions. He simply nodded before walking away from me. Clearly, he's trying to avoid me since he knows he just signed my best friend's death sentence.

***

Elijah Mikaelson showed up out of the blue and shoved Klaus against the wall. "Who do you think you are to come here and compel my people?" He said while standing next to where Klaus fell.

Klaus smirked and stood up. "Hello, brother!" He adjusted his shirt. "We both know you do not have what it takes to stand up to me." He teased his brother.

The Original glared at his own brother. "I've stood up to you numerous of times and have been successful in doing so." He bragged.

"Is this some sort of pissing contest for you two?" I came between the Mikaelson brothers. "We're at war and the two of you are trying to decide who is the biggest dick. Both of you are dicks, no contest here!" I sassily stated.

Elijah pushed me to the floor and proceeded on punching Klaus, making him bleed. "You are not welcome here!" He continued to punch the hybrid while he coughed up blood. "And stay away from Hayley and Hope." Elijah was getting angrier, punching Klaus into a blood pulp.

Klaus gained the upper hand and shoved Elijah away from him. "You see, the angrier you get, the easier it is to beat you." The hybrid mocked his brother. "I remember the true monster you are, Elijah. You have the ability to control your emotions in a fight which makes you even more ruthless than me."

The Original vampire wiped the blood from his face and leaned against the wall. "You should have never been undaggered, Niklaus." He spat in anger.

I stood up and walked up to Klaus. "How are you feeling, Amelia?" The Original hybrid asked while inspecting me.

"I'm fine." I smiled softly before glaring at Elijah. I remember the way he treated me while I had no emotions and I hated him back then as much as I hate him now.

Klaus looked at Gia and smirked. "Elijah, your hurt my sweet Amelia." He was clearly up to no good. "How would you feel if I hurt your little vampire whore?"

Elijah glared at Klaus. "Don't you dare lay a finger on Gia!" The Original threatened.

The hybrid showed his hands. "I promised I won't lay a finger on your female companion." But his eyes showed a darkness I wasn't used to. Klaus was planning something evil and I knew it.