3. Downward Spiral

Dear Damon,

Klaus and I made a deal which completely benefits me. Last night, I picked a guy at a college party and brought him home, fed on him and let him sleep here. I promised Klaus that I wouldn't kill anyone and that I would help him with his enemies. I know Klaus is the devil but he looks so much like an angel. Even without my humanity, I'm able to recognize his beauty despite the hatred everyone has for him.

Today I'm going to taunt Elijah as punishment for trying to control my behavior. He's not fun to play with, though. Elijah Mikaelson is as boring as Stefan and that's saying something. Speaking of Stefan, he keeps on trying to reach me. That boy is desperate!

The guy I picked up was sleeping right next to me. I decided to take a shower and get dressed. After getting ready, I noticed his black leather jacket and put it on, smirking at my reflection. "Good morning, beautiful!" The guy greeted me.

I turned around and looked at him with a huge grin. "Good morning!" I took off the jacket. "I still haven't eaten since last night." The guy extended his wrist and I giggled. "Thank you, handsome." I vamped out and bit his wrist, savoring his blood. After feeding, I wiped my mouth and stared at his doe brown eyes. "If I had any feelings, I would fall for those eyes."

The guy leaned forward and kissed me. "You deserve a good guy, Red." He stated with a subtle southern accent.

"You have to go." I stared into his eyes, compelling him. "Remember what we talked last night. This was just a one night stand." He nodded and I licked my lips. "I'm gonna keep your jacket." I jumped out of bed and put on the leather jacket while the guy got dressed.

He put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "See ya, Red." The guy left my loft and I looked at the mirror. I wasn't exactly satisfied but I've grown insatiable and I promised not to kill anyone.

***

Klaus called me to his compound and said it was urgent. I'm starting to regret making a deal with him. Back in Mystic Falls, he always called Stefan whenever he didn't feel like doing the errand himself. I arived at the compound and saw Elijah, Klaus and Hayley looking all disheveled. "Did I miss the blood bath?" I asked with a huge grin.

Elijah glared at me. "That jacket is twice your size." He commented.

I smirked. "It's a souvenir from last night's meal and this morning's breakfast." I glance at Klaus and he looked amused.

"If she kills anyone, that death is on you Niklaus." Elijah stated before he left.

Klaus rolled his eyes and then looked at me. "Amelia, I called you here because Little Wolf is feeling insecure about being a hybrid." He glanced at Hayley and smirked, mocking her. "Since you have acquired a new behavior, I thought that maybe you could get Hayley angry so that she will be able to lead her own werewolf pack."

I raised and eyebrow at looked at Klaus' blue eyes. "You want me to piss off and unstable hybrid?" My eyes widened. "Hell no! If she bites me, I'm done."

"Little Red, I'm here." Klaus stepped closer to me. "If Hayley bites you, I will heal you." He smiled and touched my shoulder. "Trust me!" The sexual tension in the air was palpable and I felt like kissing him.

Hayley shook her head. "Mia is right! Your plan is insane and I don't need to get angry to be an alpha." She stated.

I nodded and punched her right in the jaw. "What are you gonna do now? Walk away or fight back like a real alpha?" I taunted her while Klaus looked at me in amusement. "Ever since I met you, Hayley, I've realized you're nothing but a sad little puppy."

Her eyes were now bright yellow and she punched me. "You're a bitch!" She lunged at me but I shoved her against a wall. 

"I guess we're done here." I said and walked away from the compound. I saw Elijah leaving and decided to follow him. My plan to taunt him was now in motion.

***

Elijah entered an old building and climbed a flight of stairs, walking inside an apartment. It looked abandoned but I could hear voices inside. I waited a few minutes but got bored and decided to listen to their conversation. "Elijah, when Klaus adopted me, you were like a father to me. I respected you for your honor and the way you always defended me."

The noble Original's heart rate was off the charts. "Marcel, you were a bright young man when you were still human. I loved you like a son, but make no mistake, I will always choose my brother. Even when he makes mistakes."

"Klaus doesn't make mistakes. He makes choices and those choices always cause pain, suffering and death." I could hear the hurt in his voice. He wasn't wrong, though. Klaus seems to make all the wrong choices.

Elijah opened the door and looked right at me. "Are you following me, Amelia?" I nodded and he sighed. "Did Klaus send you?"

I shook my head from side to side and smirked. "No, but he should know that you've been meeting with a guy who totally resents your brother." I put a finger on my chin and tilted my head to the left. "What do you think he would do? I bet he would feel betrayed and we both know what he does to his traitor siblings."

The Original pushed me against a wall and looked me dead in the eyes. "You are in way over your head!" He panted but then released me and looked away. "Believe it or not, Niklaus once cared for Marcel like a father. He stopped the poor boy from being beaten and took him in." Elijah glanced at me. "Tell Klaus whatever you want. But trust me, your brother Stefan would be disappointed."

I rolled my eyes and yawned. "You're boring, Elijah! But your secret is safe with me." I waved at him and left the building. I was in desperate need of a fun time and a delicious meal.